Colorado Krew Hangout

I'm available to help too depending on the day.

P.S. You don't want Josh or Matt to weld on your Jeep.....:eek:
I might chance it anyways since he's got a tie rod for me to pick up... My fingers are crossed :LOL: my jeep is ugly but functional anyways so it sounds like it might fit right in...

Thank you for the offer though I know who to hit up if it ends up falling apart!

This place looks fun! I've lived in the Springs my whole life and didn't even know this existed. Might have to go check it out.
Yeah I was thinking about going this year too when my shit is finally fixed. Might be fun to get a group together. I could probably find 1-2 other people I know to go with if they get their shit fixed lol

Reactions: rasband
Have any of you guys ever been to the RAM Offroad Park in the spring? Seems like a lot of the PNW guys go to the offroad parks seems like they might be fun

https://www.ramoffroadpark.com/

I've not been, but I understand you can hit everything interesting within about 30-40 minutes and there's not much left after that. I was considering it as a shakedown spot that I've been meaning to check out.

Reactions: Retarius
I've not been, but I understand you can hit everything interesting within about 30-40 minutes and there's not much left after that. I was considering it as a shakedown spot that I've been meaning to check out.
Oh didn't realize it was that small. That's a long drive for me for half an hour

I didn't even know it existed, not entirely sure I'd go at $20 for 30 minutes, and looking at what they have for photos, i'd just as soon run up to chinawall, eagle rock, or saran wrap, all super close and free with better obstacles

Yeahh sounding like it isn't worth it if you can't even get a full day out of it. Might as well go up to the mountains. Oh well glad I asked before driving all the way out there lol

Reactions: nathanotis
I've been to ram and it's a quick trip. I think a trip to saran wrap or China wall is a better use of the time.
Everything I've seen of RAM looks like a rough road without any scenery. And you get to pay for it.

Reactions: lBasket
I don't think going to CORE or RAM has ever once crossed our minds. 🤣
The idea seems fun enough, I think it'd be more enticing once you've been to the trails within an hour or so enough times but at that size I can't see it being worth it at all