Colorado Krew Hangout

We're at 11". Our mtn ash tree lost a big branch and almost hit the cherokee. It's a very wet and heavy snow.

I feel like there's gonna be snow

I got like 30" idk about BV

Schitts Creek Yes GIF by CBC

I suppose I can wait until summer for Carnage

• Haha
Reactions: lBasket
In BV we got about 9 inches. Salida get closer to 16 inches. It was a crazy pattern for sure.

Carnage is a better trail for summer. If it is slick, it's a winchfest. Winching more than a couple of times isn't making it.

As for Johnson Valley, that's a whole different ballpark. There is some crazy shit out there.

In BV we got about 9 inches. Salida get closer to 16 inches. It was a crazy pattern for sure.

Carnage is a better trail for summer. If it is slick, it's a winchfest. Winching more than a couple of times isn't making it.

As for Johnson Valley, that's a whole different ballpark. There is some crazy shit out there.

new guy here, what’s BV valley?

Buena Vista. I pronounce it Bew-na Vista. Others say Bway-na Vista. Say it the right way or everyone will laugh at you.

It's so stupid it's that way too. The technically correct pronunciation should be Bwaya but when they formed the town, jackwagon had it put in the city charter that it will be pronounced Byoona. Friggen loons.

It's so stupid it's that way too. The technically correct pronunciation should be Bwaya but when they formed the town, jackwagon had it put in the city charter that it will be pronounced Byoona. Friggen loons.

There's some places in Indiana called Brazil (Bray-zil) and Peru (Pay-rue). Some people are just silly.

front range is supposed to get snow again,
where’s that meme about 3rd false spring

now that i i’ve got the jeep driving under its own power again. ready to go explore some colorado scenery.

Reactions: inkedrose