Let's see your wheels!

image.jpeg
Here's what they look like

here's mine, 05 X brand new wheels and tires when I bought it. Thinking keep em or trade em> What you guys think?

Attachments

• doc01720120160219102418 (2).pdf
    603.2 KB · Views: 537
Reactions: Chris
here's mine, 05 X brand new wheels and tires when I bought it. Thinking keep em or trade em> What you guys think?

The wheels aren't bad, I think it's some new tires that would make it look better.

image.jpg
image.jpg 33x12.5 BF Goodrich Baja Champion, I just bought this jeep a month ago (my first one) and I love it. The guy who put these and the lift on didn't adjust the linkage for the 4wd so I had to fix that and my speedometer is off about 10 MPH not sure how to fix that

Last edited:
Reactions: Head Lice
View attachment 3457 View attachment 3457 33x12.5 BF Goodrich Baja Champion, I just bought this jeep a month ago (my first one) and I love it. The guy who put these and the lift on didn't adjust the linkage for the 4wd so I had to fix that and my speedometer is off about 10 MPH not sure how to fix that

Damn, those things stick out FAR!

View attachment 3457 View attachment 3457 33x12.5 BF Goodrich Baja Champion, I just bought this jeep a month ago (my first one) and I love it. The guy who put these and the lift on didn't adjust the linkage for the 4wd so I had to fix that and my speedometer is off about 10 MPH not sure how to fix that
Speedo fix is pretty easy. Just need to change the gear out to the appropriate one for your set up. Literally a five minute job. Check this link...
http://www.quadratec.com/jeep_knowledgebase/article-46.htm

Reactions: Chris
Those are 2015 JK Sahara 18s with 1.5" adapters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I was very happy with the look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk