LJR long term "rebuild"

You thought my rear corner was crunched before. Today I was pulling out of work and my rear wheel came off and the jeep fell down onto the wheel crunching the corner real good and ripping out the fuel fill! My frigging luck!
PXL_20230501_224051325.jpg

You thought my rear corner was crunched before. Today I was pulling out of work and my rear wheel came off and the jeep fell down onto the wheel crunching the corner real good and ripping out the fuel fill! My frigging luck!
View attachment 421327

I had a spare filler but I gave it away. Need to beat those corners out and put some armor on.

Reactions: Wildman
How did that happen, Victor?

Not sure yet. It appeared that the studs all looked good and that the lug nuts just came off but I was in a rush and I haven't had a chance to give it a good look yet. Luckily the wheel didn't hit anything and do any damage and a guy was driving by with a floor jack in his truck so I had the wheel back on and driving home pretty quickly after it happened, I didn't even notice the fuel fill damage until I got home I was in such a rush.

Not sure yet. It appeared that the studs all looked good and that the lug nuts just came off but I was in a rush and I haven't had a chance to give it a good look yet. Luckily the wheel didn't hit anything and do any damage and a guy was driving by with a floor jack in his truck so I had the wheel back on and driving home pretty quickly after it happened, I didn't even notice the fuel fill damage until I got home I was in such a rush.

Glad you didn’t get hurt on in an accident. I’ve had a wheel fall off before. Now I’m a torque maniac.

Glad you didn’t get hurt on in an accident. I’ve had a wheel fall off before. Now I’m a torque maniac.
You guys wouldn’t be the first:

1683061217849.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Well a thing happened last week. These 43” stickies followed me home. They have some significant manufacturing defects but I’m not picky if they hold air and grip rocks. They have maybe 2 miles on them. I’ll give them a shot and see if I like them. Not looking forward to swapping them.

IMG_7456.jpeg