Looking for input on an off-road capable, daily driver build

You are familiar with Hidden Falls Adventure Park out on 1431 just outside of Marble Falls right? It's not the Rubicon Trail, but if you want to see how your new setup is going to go, it's a good time...and they have a full competitive skeet range there too, so fun all weekend, ha.

Absolutely! I drove from 4WP home, packed my camping and recovery gear and went straight to HF. Had a blast on Saturday and Sunday.

If you’re in CP, I’m not far away (near 620 & Parmer). Holler if you ever want to go wheeling.

Thanks for the input @JMT !

We have some decent wheeling around here. I love to drive out to CO and wheel/camp there. Hoping to make it to Moab this year. My main goal right now, is to get this highway-ready to make it to Jeepers Jamboree in July to do the Rubicon Trail.

(Just for clarity, by "TT" do you mean tummy tuck?) I've looked into that a bit, but am unclear of the benefits. I'll have to look into it more.

You don't have any issues with the lunchbox on snowy roads?

Hey buddy, I’m in Tyler TX and went through the snowmaggedon, I have lunchbox lockers front and rear and I was one of few that could drive 15 miles to the store and play with zero issues. Traction was excellent. I wouldn’t be afraid of them at all

Reactions: ClayAkers
I started with TJ 2004 with 4.0 and 42RLE and 3.73 gears and 33 inch. Was a complete dog on highway in 4th.
I have now 4.56 gears and going down to 31 inch tires (31x10.5R15). This is the max size for proper highway behavior for or 4.56 and 4 speed.