LS Swap fuel lines?

Longhorn84

TJ Enthusiast
There are three lines running along the frame on the TJ, I assume evap, pressure, and return line? I have a return style fuel rail on my LS. My question is on the pressure lines and return lines, what are the sizes on the TJ and LS and what are suggestions on how to connect the Jeep lines with the LS fuel rail?
IMG_1442.jpg
IMG_1441.jpg

On my 98, Jeep's pressure line was same size as Chevy's return. So used that as return and ran a new one for pressure matching the size of Chevy. I believe the pressure line size is 3/8.

On my 98, Jeep's pressure line was same size as Chevy's return. So used that as return and ran a new one for pressure matching the size of Chevy. I believe the pressure line size is 3/8.
Thanks, I just watched some videos and think I figured it out. Of the three lines, I think two are evap and only one is fuel pressure. Novak adapt kit adds the return line as I have to modify the fuel tank. I think Jeep is 5/16 and GM is 3/8 so I just need two quick disconnect fittings and then create the hose that goes between them.

Reactions: Indy
That'll work as well.
If anyone runs into this in the future, this is what I'm buying. I do have a return style fuel rail on my LS. Evil Energy sells a 20ft hose so I'm going to run both the return line (which Novak's kit allows you to install in the fuel tank), with a barb to 6an, then the hose, then a 5/16" to 6an at the return rail, this will be a long hose run. The pressurized line only needs to run basically from the frame at the firewall to the LS so the line is shorter, this is a quick disconnect 5/16 to 6an on Jeep side to a 3/8 to 6an at the LS fuel rail. I'll let everyone know if this works as I think it will.
IMG_1445.PNG
IMG_1444.PNG

Reactions: Indy