Arizona Memorial Day Weekend 2022 For Arizona Peeps

Damn CK staging area is 3hrs from here. But thats high on my list of trails to hit.
Dang, I'd consider staying the night instead of a 3 hr drive, ahead of another probably 5-6 hour day, depending on traffic.

Reactions: RINC
Thanks for tagging me, It is too dang hot for me now. We are going up to Munds over the weekend to ride ATV's. It is supposed to be in the low 80s during the day and high 50s at night. Once the middle of May hits, I usually run for the hills. On a side note we usually go to Cinders just north of Flagstaff, but it is closed now due to the wild fires, so we are going to hit up Munds Park instead. If any of you have ATV's and want to join, you are all welcome (not to derail this post)

• USA Proud
Reactions: DaveC and RINC
I still looking for scenic Tucson trails. I am up for making the trip to run some Tucson trails.
I've heard Chilito Mine, Copper Creek, Sibley Mansion, Rug Road are all fun scenic trails. A bit warm in the summer id imagine though.

I’ll be with the family and a few friends in the camper at Lake Pleasant this weekend. Probably going to have my son follow us up there in my Jeep…so…I might be out and about that way this weekend.

• USA Proud