Arizona Arizona 03/18-03/20

Hey Bob! Man...I like it! :love: The rig is looking sweet - nice job! Can't wait til the weather breaks so we can hit the trails again out here; too toasty for it right now. Looking forward to connecting with you guys again when you're out here next!

Hey Dave, we’re doing the same waiting for cooler weather been toasty warm here! We are going to try and make it out there February or March would be great to meet up with y’all again.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Hope y’all are doing well, we’re hanging out trying to stay cool! Looking forward to making our trip back to the desert 🌵! Hopefully we can get together sometime in the spring.

Sweet! Like y'all, we are hunckerd down waiting on the snowbird weather. This months power bill is huge as will be next months.

Super @DaveC and I have gotten a couple projects done. Others out here I assume are getting upgrades done. All the projects left for me now are bolt on stuff.

BTW @Bob in Texas have y'all still got any video saved to either post up here or send it somehow? I would love to steal any footage to make a video.

Reactions: Bob in Texas
Sweet! Like y'all, we are hunckerd down waiting on the snowbird weather. This months power bill is huge as will be next months.

Super @DaveC and I have gotten a couple projects done. Others out here I assume are getting upgrades done. All the projects left for me now are bolt on stuff.

BTW @Bob in Texas have y'all still got any video saved to either post up here or send it somehow? I would love to steal any footage to make a video.

Been working on projects as well, finally got my shop cleaned up and somewhat organized, it was a mess. I’ll check with Tamra on the video she got and try to get it to you.

• Love
Reactions: RINC
Been working on projects as well, finally got my shop cleaned up and somewhat organized, it was a mess. I’ll check with Tamra on the video she got and try to get it to you.

Thank you thank you !

Here is a clip I have of you spotting @KcTj

Reactions: Bob in Texas
I know remember why I only have one of the clips of you on the waterfall. I need a better way to upload from my phone to my computer.

Fired up my Youboob machine to search for help. Let's see if this works.

Hey look I got one to upload.