Midnight Metalworks Rockbox D300

They said it was smaller than the 231 which would be awesome for a flat belly. Not 100% sure which 231, JK or TJ

I love this TCase.
This made me think of this scene.

1642457629450.png

• Haha
Reactions: JMT
You went far, you swapped transmissions. I hope you are getting the kinks worked out. I see them from time to time. The great thing about the 32rh for me would be that my slightly undergeared status would be fixed if I swapped.

Reactions: Eddie Greenlee
You went far, you swapped transmissions. I hope you are getting the kinks worked out. I see them from time to time. The great thing about the 32rh for me would be that my slightly undergeared status would be fixed if I swapped.
I think for the most part rebuilding the trans was the way to go for sure. I’m way more confident in it now

Don’t you have 4.88 gears ?

Don’t you have 4.88 gears ?
456. I thought I would stop at 33's. That was a dumb thought by me. LOL

Actually, the driving is fine (I am used to it and 471 would preserve the original gearing for a 6-speed that runs stock tires and 373 gears, so I'm not bad undergeared). The worst thing is the mpg literally went down by 2 mpg.

456. I thought I would stop at 33's. That was a dumb thought by me. LOL

Actually, the driving is fine (I am used to it and 471 would preserve the original gearing for a 6-speed that runs stock tires and 373 gears, so I'm not bad undergeared). The worst thing is the mpg literally went down by 2 mpg.
I know the feeling. I am going to tweak the pinion some. Once the RPMs exceeds 2500 , my Jeep is not as smooth running. But under that 2500 rpms around 45 to 50 mph things are smooth.