Mildly Out of Hand 02 Sahara Build

Just got back from fordyce which was my first time towing the Jeep. I'm blown away by how well the 6.0 did pulling the Jeep up steep grades.
Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 9.09.41 PM.png

Didn't really get photos but heres snips from the jeep walking up driveline hill in the rain.
Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 9.06.51 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 9.11.22 PM.png

I also winched a jk on 40s strapped to a hydrolocked rock bouncer strapped to a jt across the river at 425 cfm. We could only go to the first river crossing, which was still challenging in the rain. We also ran signal peak which was short but had a cool view.
Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 9.03.19 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 9.10.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 9.23.39 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-01 at 9.10.39 PM.png

Went wheeling over the weekend with @DylanM345 and the club I'm in at Hollister hills. Trails were easy but the obstacle courses gave the Jeep a chance to stretch its legs. I'm so impressed with the transformation of the ride quality, stability, and other characteristics that the stretch, rear 4 link, and outboarded coilovers have done. I was forgot to order a fitting for my hydro assist so rather than run the ram with no cooler I plugged the ports of my PSC box and ran it no assist this weekend. Can't wait to wheel with the hydro assist and eventually install the three link and front coilovers. I'm still deciding what I want to do with the front as far as stretch and axles so it'll do for now.

IMG-0493.JPG

IMG-0523.JPG

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 6.25.52 PM.png

IMG-0529.jpg

Also got my winch line from @Blackjack for my 8274

Went wheeling over the weekend with @DylanM345 and the club I'm in at Hollister hills. Trails were easy but the obstacle courses gave the Jeep a chance to stretch its legs. I'm so impressed with the transformation of the ride quality, stability, and other characteristics that the stretch, rear 4 link, and outboarded coilovers have done. I was forgot to order a fitting for my hydro assist so rather than run the ram with no cooler I plugged the ports of my PSC box and ran it no assist this weekend. Can't wait to wheel with the hydro assist and eventually install the three link and front coilovers. I'm still deciding what I want to do with the front as far as stretch and axles so it'll do for now.

View attachment 471951

View attachment 471952

View attachment 471954

View attachment 471953
Also got my winch line from @Blackjack for my 8274

@Blackjack and @mrblaine did a great job on that winch line. Would be great know how you like using it when you use it on the trail!

@Blackjack and @mrblaine did a great job on that winch line. Would be great know how you like using it when you use it on the trail!

I just pulled my steel cable today after work. I will update you on how I like it once it gets some real use. The product itself seems very well made. I've always wanted to go to synthetic, but never did due to limited options in the length I wanted. This line checked all the boxes at a more than fair price!

If you want this end plate if you think you can repair it it's yours.

20231118_171257.jpg

20231118_171315.jpg

And I've got the plastic cap also I think.
@Blackjack can confirm but there really isn't any pressure against it so some JB Weld so a screw with thread in.

Reactions: D M and 02GreenTJ
Reactions: Wildman
I just looked and I can't find the plastic cover for the end cap. But you can get them off Ebay or Amazon for fairly cheap.

Reactions: D M
Just noticed you have squadrons sports. What your opinion on them? I’ve been wanting to upgrade my lighting and have been agonizing between Baja designs kc and rigid. I really like the squadrons but been looking for some input from someone who has them.

I like em a lot. I wanted to try the amber lights for dusty desert trips. They seem to cut through the dust whereas white lights reflect. I had some led KC lights that looked old school and where bright as well but sold them when I went to a stubby bumper. I feel like you can't really go wrong when it comes to the higher end lights. I believe they make ones with the clear lenses and you can pop on the amber covers over the top for the best of both worlds too.
Just noticed you have squadrons sports. What your opinion on them? I’ve been wanting to upgrade my lighting and have been agonizing between Baja designs kc and rigid. I really like the squadrons but been looking for some input from someone who has them.

Reactions: TJ Starting