381.jpg
390.jpg
391.jpg
396.jpg
400.jpg
404.jpg
405.jpg
406.jpg
This pretty much brings me to the present. Lots of thing yet to do such as re-plumbing the A/C, new seat covers, carpets, switches, screws and paint (repaint) but it is to the point of taking it on the trails and beating the snot out of it to find the weak links!:D
3330.jpg
365.jpg
367.jpg
368.jpg
371.jpg
381.jpg
390.jpg
391.jpg

Reactions: Adam
Amazing Jeep!!

When you relocated the rear spring perches, how much did it effect the rear ride height? I've been toying with the idea of out-boarding the shocks and relocating the perches but wasnt sure if it would drastically change the ride height.

Reactions: Stinger and Chris
Amazing Jeep!!

When you relocated the rear spring perches, how much did it effect the rear ride height? I've been toying with the idea of out-boarding the shocks and relocating the perches but wasnt sure if it would drastically change the ride height.

Understand first that I relocated the perches only to do away with the relocator hardware that came with my Nth Degree 6LA system. What I did was just make the mounts where they were over the bottom perch. The outboarding was to also get rid of the Nth shock relocation brackets that hung down off the back of the axle housing and to make the shock 90 degrees to the lower control arms.
So the answer to your question is that it didn't affect ride height at all. The 6 in lift did that;)

Now I would also say that unless you have a specific reason to do what I did---dont. Don't fix a problem that doesn't exist. Just my 2 cents here.

Heading south to Arizona in a month or so. Have to go thru Salt Lake so maybe I'll pick up another gallon of paint from the same shop. I will need more to finish spraying the tub interior anyway.

Reactions: Chris
After a year of fighting a couple of OBD codes I gave up and made an appointment with "150tunes" in Spokane for an on site tune/fix and dyno run. Really interested to see the mpg difference from the drive up to the drive backo_O

After a year of fighting a couple of OBD codes I gave up and made an appointment with "150tunes" in Spokane for an on site tune/fix and dyno run. Really interested to see the mpg difference from the drive up to the drive backo_O

Time for someone else to troubleshoot it, eh?

Ya Chris without a programmer and the skill set to use it I am wasting my time.

Ya Chris without a programmer and the skill set to use it I am wasting my time.

I agree, I really do. Shit, to troubleshoot my Aprilia motorcycle I have a dedicated laptop with factory software so that I can read codes on it, do throttle learning, etc. Without that software and laptop I would be completely screwed.

Reactions: Stinger
You'll have to let us know how much of a difference that sound deadening makes on the highway and long trips.

You'll have to let us know how much of a difference that sound deadening makes on the highway and long trips.
Chris I can already tell you the matting makes a 100 % difference. I have driven Stinger over to the big city of Redmond serval times with various stages of the matting installed. each time got better. Be really interesting to see what the Lizard Skin does. I only sprayed the sound control not the ceramic heat. But it already had a layer of each on there covered with color and clear coat