Need front bumper ideas

20201201_134800.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: WSS and John Cooper
I have Motobilt but I think their BF sale may have ended. May be the one @rasband referred to and I agree are a few changes I will be making. Namely extending the winch deck to grab the additional holes and move winch tighter to the grill which will also cover the gap from removing the stock plastic cover. @Mike_H has nice write up on doing this
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/custom-high-clearance-bumpers.48723/post-854806 Probably not as big deal if you are using stock sway bar.

View attachment 296061View attachment 296063
View attachment 296062
I'll give you 20 bucks for the ratchet laying in the corner of the first pic.

🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting
I have Motobilt but I think their BF sale may have ended. May be the one @rasband referred to and I agree are a few changes I will be making. Namely extending the winch deck to grab the additional holes and move winch tighter to the grill which will also cover the gap from removing the stock plastic cover. @Mike_H has nice write up on doing this
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/custom-high-clearance-bumpers.48723/post-854806 Probably not as big deal if you are using stock sway bar.

View attachment 296061View attachment 296063
View attachment 296062
Same as mine, sans the stinger also.

Reactions: John Cooper
I'll give you 20 bucks for the ratchet laying in the corner of the first pic.

🤷‍♂️

I can ask but something tells me my brother will say no 🧐

I hadn’t looked at what those cost until you mentioned it. That’s 2/3 of the bumper OUCH!

• USA Proud
Reactions: WSS
Those wheels are ugly on your blue Jeep. They would look so much better on my red Jeep. $300 shipped for all 5? ;)
p.s. Great looking Jeep! Your flare has a large paint chip too.
Those wheels are ugly on your blue Jeep. They would look so much better on my red Jeep. $300 shipped for all 5? ;)
p.s. Great looking Jeep! Your flare has a large paint chip too.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I can ask but something tells me my brother will say no 🧐

I hadn’t looked at what those cost until you mentioned it. That’s 2/3 of the bumper OUCH!
Ok, if it is your brothers, make it $40 LOL . I can't see the length, but if it a shorty probably $150ish, long handle fine tooth, maybe $200. Been a while since I bought one. Since the "build back better" scheme, could be double that.