Need help locating speedohealer

jeep.rookie

I have an 04 Rubicon with 35’s so my speedometer is off. Based on what I’ve read here, I need the speedohealer to correct this. However, it appears that Blue Monkey Motorsports is now out of business. Their website is down, and they no longer have the speedohealer on ebay.

I actually ordered the speedohealer earlier today from a company called Poly Performance, but they emailed me several hours later to let me know they didn’t have any in stock since Blue Monkey was no longer in operation. They said they are currently looking for a new vendor.

Does anyone know of somewhere else I can find a speedohealer?

You could try ebay and use my thread here:
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/how-to-make-a-speedohealer-harness.27169/

I know it's not the easiest option but it'll work. You could also call HealTech directly and ask them if they have any north american vendors. There might be one in Canada?

Edit: I have a feeling that HealTech will find another distributor now that Blue Monkey isn't working out so I wouldn't worry too much. In the long run I think they'll still be around.

You could try ebay and use my thread here:
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/how-to-make-a-speedohealer-harness.27169/

I know it's not the easiest option but it'll work. You could also call HealTech directly and ask them if they have any north american vendors. There might be one in Canada?

Edit: I have a feeling that HealTech will find another distributor now that Blue Monkey isn't working out so I wouldn't worry too much. In the long run I think they'll still be around.

I don’t think I’m confident enough to try doing it myself.

I’ll give HealTech a call tomorrow. I should’ve thought of that, but for some reason I was thinking Blue Monkey was the manufacturer instead of a vendor.

Thought I would update this in case anyone else is looking for a Speedohealer. I emailed HealTech support, and they told me to place an order for the following part:

https://www.healtech-electronics.com/shop/sh-v4-2w/
They then said during checkout to mention "SH-V4A + SH-J01 for 2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon" in the notes.

It seems as though they have the jeep speedohealer in stock, but it isn't listed for sale on their website so you have to order a different speedohealer and then ask them to send the right one. I placed an order so we'll find out if they send the right thing.

Where does this install? My Rubicon spedometer was off with 35's but dead on when I switched to 33s...previous owner must have installed something like this?

Where does this install? My Rubicon spedometer was off with 35's but dead on when I switched to 33s...previous owner must have installed something like this?

The instructions directed me to tie it up to the harness at the firewall on the passenger side, between the engine and the battery, but it can be installed anywhere you want. Their harness plugs in line right between the sensor and the factory harness, so if it's not on the firewall you'll have to start at the sensor and follow the harness. I don't know much about the Rubicons to know if they can do a tune on the PCM to correct the speedometer without an external device, but that might also be a possibility.

I guess I got lucky
. I bought and installed one from Blue Monkey with their plug n play harness just two months ago with my regear because I knew I was going to be doing a super short SYE later and didn't want to buy a gear only to buy the healer later.

Reactions: 707kevin
You could wire a blue monkey speedo healer for cheap thru the write up posted above. The links within that post have the specific wiring instructions. I think it would be hard to mess up