New to winching

I have two of these, one in the Jeep and one in the truck. Every time I start someones car with dead battery they are amazed. They have newer versions so I will have to get another when my third vehicle arrives.
I can tell you that one won't start my Dodge diesel if the batteries are too low.

Where? Is it a put it in the cart to see type thing?
https://m.audew.com/Audew-2000A-Pea...becky&utm_medium=cpc_gg_ssc&sscid=b1k5_33185&
Look at the coupon, it stacks another 20% off

8D7BAD52-D3DB-46E8-86AB-02A08D93FB99.jpeg

I can tell you that one won't start my Dodge diesel if the batteries are too low.
Probably not but the extra cost was not worth it as that scenario would be rare for me. If I had a big Diesel engine I would certainly upgrade. Your truck probably has dual batteries also.

Then buy it for the $85 and use paypal
I have the NOCO and another small one that starts Jeeps if they aren't too dead. The 3rd would be interesting to try as a comparison at the 65, not so much at 85. That doesn't mean they are not worth it, it just means I have a number that I think something is worth doing at and if exceeded, not so much.

I was going to buy unit bearing bolts for the TJ-6. Couldn't drop over 80 on 6 bolts just to be cute.

• Wow
  • USA Proud
Reactions: WSS and Apparition
I have the NOCO and another small one that starts Jeeps if they aren't too dead. The 3rd would be interesting to try as a comparison at the 65, not so much at 85. That doesn't mean they are not worth it, it just means I have a number that I think something is worth doing at and if exceeded, not so much.

I was going to buy unit bearing bolts for the TJ-6. Couldn't drop over 80 on 6 bolts just to be cute.
Understood

It takes a lot to start a dodge, even more to keep it running.

The costco unit I have will not start any diesels, even little 3cyl MF tractors, my ford has always started on it's own, so I cannot compare.