WTB: NP231 Cable shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sea Cot

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Seeking a couple items for the '98 Sport:

Rear drivehshaft: stock length, Dana 35 rear, manual transmission. If it has the factory yoke or no yoke at all, that's acceptable. If the U-joints are shot, that's fine too.

AC accumulator firewall bracket. I have the round clamp/bracket, but I don't have the bracket that attaches the round clamp/bracket to the firewall.

NP231 t-case shifter complete assembly

I'm willing to pay for shipping and provide a shipping label. Local pickup- I work in Ann Arbor, live south of DTW airport.

Last edited:
Seeking a couple brackets for the '98 Sport.

driver side grill reinforcement bracket- the banana shaped piece between the fender and grill.

AC accumulator firewall bracket. I have the round clamp/bracket, but I don't have the bracket that attaches the round clamp/bracket to the firewall.

I'm willing to pay for shipping and provide a shipping label. Local pickup- I work in Ann Arbor, live south of DTW airport.
Let me check today and see what I have

Reactions: NashvilleTJ
I have your banana but not the ac bracket..ill send you what I have for the cost of shipping should be $8 bucks or so

Still looking for the bracket, added a few other things too.

Here you go. I have a 98 sport manual sitting on my driveway and I'm slowly parting out. The jeep will not go into gear anymore. I don't have time to fix it.

20220404_164553.jpg

If you need the shift linkage I’ll be upgrading mine shortly, just waiting on control arms to come in.

If you need the shift linkage I’ll be upgrading mine shortly, just waiting on control arms to come in.

I have a couple OEM linkages. The '98 might be receiving a body lift. After having cable shifter in my LJ, it'd be tough to go back to OEM hardware.

I have a CV drive shaft (42RLE), it was used with a 2" lift. The slip doesn't come apart easy, not sure why, but it has new U-joints and centering ball. I can send pics if interested.

I forgot to update the thread, sorry. I'm all set with the driveshaft and AC bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.