Nth Degree Mobility Owners Resource Thread

No, Up. I'm only at 2"

I guess I was confused, go figure!

Chris beat me to where to get parts. They don't have much left. I would go to Fastenal and see if they can find that mount. I have one bad for my TT.

Heather said they have a number of those mounts left.

She also said they'll keep making Gyro Joints, but the minimum order is 30 sets per batch, so there would have to be a fairly large commitment.

Heather said they have a number of those mounts left.

She also said they'll keep making Gyro Joints, but the minimum order is 30 sets per batch, so there would have to be a fairly large commitment.

I wonder if they can keep getting those mounts? My tranny mount has been heavily modified and I am not going to use it with my new build. The only thing I am going to try and use from the Nth Degree kit is the tummy tuck skid. But I'm using GenRight crossmembers.

I wonder if they can keep getting those mounts? My tranny mount has been heavily modified and I am not going to use it with my new build. The only thing I am going to try and use from the Nth Degree kit is the tummy tuck skid. But I'm using GenRight crossmembers.

I didn't ask her about that, but I suspect they can if there is enough interest.

If you talk to her before I do, let me know what she says.

You could say I still have it..... It's just coming off right now. And I will say again I think a lot of my issues were because of aftermarket axles and custom things done to my TJ. If I had stock axles under the Jeep I think I would have been more than happy with the Nth Degree setup.

Hope you can use some of that stuff I sent you.

I don't have any of their suspension products, but I do have their DIY (weld on bump for a Atlas II) TT and oil pan skid.
They are still serving their purpose and have been rock solid since 2005. Zero issues.
Gonna call tomorrow. Thanks Chris.

Reactions: ejay and Chris
If anyone wants a blast from the past, check out this Nth Degree Catalog (2007), compliments of @Blackjack

I find it interesting that Nth was offering geometry correction brackets on their short arm lifts, yet none of the manufacturers offer those anymore.

On my JK, you can't buy a short arm lift without geometry correction brackets.

• Love
Reactions: Wildman
If anyone wants a blast from the past, check out this Nth Degree Catalog (2007), compliments of @Blackjack

I find it interesting that Nth was offering geometry correction brackets on their short arm lifts, yet none of the manufacturers offer those anymore.

The interesting thing with Jims TJ stuff with how much he emphasized geometry correction for the rear suspension and less so for the front. And the JK it seems it is more for the front.

This is AWESOME..... Talk about bringing back memories. I sure wanted 3/4 of the stuff in there too.

Reactions: Chris
The interesting thing with Jims TJ stuff with how much he emphasized geometry correction for the rear suspension and less so for the front. And the JK it seems it is more for the front.
I've been meaning to ask about that. I've been collecting information about doing some sort of Geo correction in the rear of my TJ and I haven't found anything about the front. Is there another set of master install instructions or something for the front?

I wondered about that too.

Is still strikes me as odd that no one else (that I know of) sells short arm kits for the TJ with geometry relocation brackets.