Nth Degree Mobility Owners Resource Thread

I've been meaning to ask about that. I've been collecting information about doing some sort of Geo correction in the rear of my TJ and I haven't found anything about the front. Is there another set of master install instructions or something for the front?

So Jim addressed the front in two ways. With the long arm he used the radius arm which love or hate is one way to deal with control arm angles especially at more than 4 inches of lift height. For short arms the only kit that did anything was the short arm gyro. It lowered the frame side of the front and rear lowers by 1.75 inches. I remember all the complaints about having the brackets hanging an inch below the original frame bracket but ironically that still was less ground clearance lost compared to an RE long arm and in a smaller area that it was lost in as well. For the uppers in the front the frame side from what I can remember was lowered 2.5-2.75 inches and the rear was the same for those that did not run the stinger.

In reality for the TJ if your lift height is 4 inches or less the front is not as big of a deal as the rear. I plan on experimenting some with the front by drilling the frame side lower as far as I can safely and the play with upper after that. I think with increasing the bracket thickness I can get about an inch of drop out of the lower before you have to do some more serious fab work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Absolutely enjoyed reading the Nth information. The Zombie comment is hilarious. Would be great if Nth Degree was picked up by another.

I’ve been a fan and product owner for sometime. Jim Frens put together a great product. Sold it to AEV. AEV got out of the TJ market. Sold it to Know Where to Jeep/Nth Degree Mobility. KWTJ was well on their way with improved upon designs to the Nth Degree Product line.

Eric Workis (Know Where to Jeep) showed a lot of promise. Great guy and significant amount of knowledge about off-road products. Unfortunately, that is where Nth Degree stopped. No word or explanations have been given as to what happened. More or less the phone rang, emails were sent, and no-one was answering. The Nth Degree web site did not get reupped and poof gone.

There are a couple web sites that advertise Nth Degree products but when enquires were made.....”please don’t ask us for Nth Degree products!!” followed by histarical laughing or straight up rants about Nth Degree and no availability, were received. Somewhat disheartening but still I and others still press on for Nth Degree parts scattered across the internet sales.

Keep the Zombie alive! Nth 🧟‍♂️

Absolutely enjoyed reading the Nth information. The Zombie comment is hilarious. Would be great if Nth Degree was picked up by another.

I’ve been a fan and product owner for sometime. Jim Frens put together a great product. Sold it to AEV. AEV got out of the TJ market. Sold it to Know Where to Jeep/Nth Degree Mobility. KWTJ was well on their way with improved upon designs to the Nth Degree Product line.

Eric Workis (Know Where to Jeep) showed a lot of promise. Great guy and significant amount of knowledge about off-road products. Unfortunately, that is where Nth Degree stopped. No word or explanations have been given as to what happened. More or less the phone rang, emails were sent, and no-one was answering. The Nth Degree web site did not get reupped and poof gone.

There are a couple web sites that advertise Nth Degree products but when enquires were made.....”please don’t ask us for Nth Degree products!!” followed by histarical laughing or straight up rants about Nth Degree and no availability, were received. Somewhat disheartening but still I and others still press on for Nth Degree parts scattered across the internet sales.

Keep the Zombie alive! Nth 🧟‍♂️

For what it's worth, I reached out to Eric via email (which is no longer a valid email), left him numerous voicemails, and text messages. He hasn't responded once.

If I didn't know any better, I would say he is dead, honestly.

I'd mentioned to him that I was curious about knowing whether or not he would like to sell the rights to Nth and if he has any of the original files for the designs. He paid 75k to AEV for the rights, so you would think he'd want to do something with it, right?

Anyways, the guy is a ghost, and as far as I know, he's dead.

Reactions: red95jeep
For what it's worth, I reached out to Eric via email (which is no longer a valid email), left him numerous voicemails, and text messages. He hasn't responded once.

If I didn't know any better, I would say he is dead, honestly.

I'd mentioned to him that I was curious about knowing whether or not he would like to sell the rights to Nth and if he has any of the original files for the designs. He paid 75k to AEV for the rights, so you would think he'd want to do something with it, right?

Anyways, the guy is a ghost, and as far as I know, he's dead.

Very strange! Everyone that was associated with Know Where to Jeep up and feel into the Bermuda Triangle.

I would think that family or someone would have some information, but nothing has surfaced from the PA shop. Don’t want to quote someone but they advised the guy running Know Where to Jeep was dead and didn’t know it.

Again, a great product but fell into the wrong hands. I enjoy the use of mine.

Very strange! Everyone that was associated with Know Where to Jeep up and feel into the Bermuda Triangle.

I would think that family or someone would have some information, but nothing has surfaced from the PA shop. Don’t want to quote someone but they advised the guy running Know Where to Jeep was dead and didn’t know it.

Again, a great product but fell into the wrong hands. I enjoy the use of mine.

It seems that way.

I can't imagine why Eric would ignore my calls and texts. That's why I am speculating that he may indeed be dead.

Talk about one hell of a weird situation. All I want is the CAD files or whatever else may exist.

Know where 2 Jeep

BDAF6664-1C60-4F0D-A75D-F22A2FB39E67.jpg