Nth Degree Mobility Owners Resource Thread

I have ordered 4 different bushings for a WJ (variety of years) and none have been the correct size. I was told Nth didn't actually use a WJ item, they had an Italian company remake them and there were a variety of different versions that all used different bushing sizes.

@Blackjack I am running 4.5 springs and the spring bracket relocator on the back and 5.75 on the front. 4" spring with a 1.75 spacer. My next question is about the Shock shifter. This kit has been an erector set that I resurrected from a junkyard. I have been piecing it together as I go along. I got none of the shock shifter parts with the kit so my question is. Is the Shock Shifter required or a great thing to have with the kit?

Sorry I missed this earlier. I would do the outboard shock mod since you are going through all the work.

I have ordered 4 different bushings for a WJ (variety of years) and none have been the correct size. I was told Nth didn't actually use a WJ item, they had an Italian company remake them and there were a variety of different versions that all used different bushing sizes.

Jim was using a Crown Automotive track bar 52088305AB I have not tried them yet but Synergy looks like they have a DDB that would fit 4323-02 if you are using a 12mm bolt or 4323-01 if you want a 14mm.

Hello,
New to forum and to forums in general. Hopefully this is the correct place to post with my question. I came across ToddL’s post while searching for information on the Nth degree tummy tuck. I picked one up not too long ago but it came with the automatic transmission mount. My TJ has the NV3550 and I plan to add this on my Jeep along with a Rubi transfer case. I’ve been looking for the past months for a manual mount to come up for sale but had no luck. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to assist me with measurements off of there’s so I can fab one up. Thanks and appreciate any help!

776BCB6E-49D1-4DE8-B8CD-3A95DD56B66A.jpeg

11CEDA5D-968B-42EB-BF96-7313BEE1D43B.jpeg

I have the Tummy Tuck which has a unique transmission mount. Wondering if anyone has found a source for the rubber isolators.
View attachment 157289
Hello,
Do you still have the manual transmission mount for your Nth skid? I’m looking for measurements so I can fab one up. I recently picked one up but unfortunately the skid came with an automatic mount.
I would greatly appreciate the help!
Al

Anyone know where to find the rubber that goes in the inverted C shaped piece from the pinion arm to the skid plate? Looks to me like it should have a tube inside it, mine doesn't and the rubber is in need of replacement.

Have some of the Nth Degree installation manuals.

Al in Tucson.

Anyone know where to find the rubber that goes in the inverted C shaped piece from the pinion arm to the skid plate? Looks to me like it should have a tube inside it, mine doesn't and the rubber is in need of replacement.

Al in Tucson.
Get on the list with All J they are working on them.

Al in Tucson.
The early style were CJ shackle bushings without an inner sleeve. The later style were YJ shackle bushings with an inner sleeve. You can tell the difference by the OD. The OD of a CJ bushing is 1”. The OD of a YJ bushing is 1.25”. You can purchase either anywhere that sells automotive parts.

Last edited:
Nth Degree uses the same bushing a stock control arm does.
Thanks for the tip Daryl. Ordered a set of Moog bushings. I made it a hard job by trying to install them without removing the arm! In the end I had to remove them to press in the new ones. Could of saved a lot of time if I had removed them first!

Reactions: Wildman
All,

I stumbled across this thread and wanted to contribute the instructions I have for the Nth Degree tummy tucker system (looks different than what's already listed) and the automatic transmission skid plate. I don't know if they'll help anyone out, but figured I'd post them here nonetheless.

I got these from Eric Wirkus via email back in July 2018 when I was looking at purchasing the system. Never did end up buying them though because he became unresponsive shortly after that.

Attachments

• Nth30118AA.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 232
  • AEV-Nth_TJ_AutoSkidPlate.pdf
    235 KB · Views: 190
Reactions: oldjeepman
Sure wood like to have some Nth degree TJ suspension left overs. In any condition. Preferably not broke but will look at what you have. If anyone knows where I could find some. Send me a message.

Sure wood like to have some Nth degree TJ suspension left overs. In any condition. Preferably not broke but will look at what you have. If anyone knows where I could find some. Send me a message.

I have no idea what it would cost to try and ship the front and rear arms from WA to GA but I'm sure it wouldn't be CHEAP.
I've also got the brackets and stinger setup for a HP60 rear axle.

nth14120_main.jpg

20200423_105725.jpg

Reactions: Chris