My plans to be there on Sunday have gone up in smoke, my main employee broke his leg last night when he wrecked his dirt bike. SO... I have to pick up the slack. I will try to get there at the end of next week for a couple days, maybe Thursday.
I'm in Moab for the week.
Headed to Lathrop Canyon tomorrow. forecast is 87 degrees tomorrow, thinking it might be nice to get down to the river for a bit
Hoping to do Hell's one day this week, would be great to go with some others if anyone is interested!