TJ Fest 2021? New AZ Jeep couple!

JnJ_Adventures

Supporting Member
Hello fellow TJ owners! My wife and I were planning out our 2021 yearly trip and stumbled across Tj Fest and were excited to join the group! We've been jeep owners for a little over 10 years and on our 2nd TJ. We love getting outdoors when we can and either exploring the known and established trails, or finding our own "where does that trail go?"

Looking to meet up with other TJ owners, especially in the AZ area. We're pretty active from here to Montana and down the entire pacific coast. If you have a cool trail and want someone to run it with hit us up! We love to get out and meet new people and go see scenery we can't get at home.

We're excited for the TJ Fest and been to Moab just this past summer. If there is a recommended place to stay let us know i the replies.

Excited to be here!

John and Jill

signal-2020-12-07-172503.jpeg

signal-2020-12-07-173316.jpeg

signal-2020-12-07-173736.jpeg

Welcome to the forum forum Florence, Arizona! We go wheeling all the time out here in the valley. In fact, you missed just last Saturday where 12 of us wheeled out here in Box Canyon. See the photos for what you missed:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/elvis-trail-and-box-canyon—florence-arizona.43927/
This wheeling trip is coming up on the 20th if you have any interest:

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/the-rolls-butcher-jones-ohv-trails-december-20th.44010/

Thanks for the welcome, Chris.

We did Pyeatt Draw trail outside Payson this Sunday. We were with a group of much 'newer' jeeps and it was an interesting run. I can't remember if we'd done Box canyon before, if it's just on our to-do list. We'll be available for Butcher Jones on the 20th. Been awhile since we ran that trail, but would be very cool to run it in a group of Jeeps.

Thanks for the welcome, Chris.

We did Pyeatt Draw trail outside Payson this Sunday. We were with a group of much 'newer' jeeps and it was an interesting run. I can't remember if we'd done Box canyon before, if it's just on our to-do list. We'll be available for Butcher Jones on the 20th. Been awhile since we ran that trail, but would be very cool to run it in a group of Jeeps.
We are doing “The Roll” as well as Butcher Jones, so I think it will be fun. Last weekends turnout was awesome and everyone had a great time. Down here where I live in Florence there are just tons and tons of cool trails to say the least.

Keep an eye on that thread I linked to as I’ll be updating it as it gets closer to the 20th 👍

Thanks! We were just in WA this past summer. Came West from ID, hit Spokane and went South. Camped in Windy point outside of Naches? I feel like there were many trail opportunities we missed in WA.
Indeed there are. The area you camped is one we haven’t done a whole lot of traveling through and have a trip out that direction planned for in the spring.