OME 2 Inch Spring Rates

$397 out the door shipped here to AZ. Listed at $467 at the time, so 15% off and 'free shipping'.

I ordered mine raw, then used Rustoleum self etching primer, followed by Ace Hardware satin black enamel spray, both rattle can.

If you're close enough to pick up, I'll bet you could shave a few $ off.

Awesome. Who says money can’t buy happiness.

It will at least get you a Rubicon and you can engage the lockers and pull right up on it.

04 TJR

Garvin roof rack

Hard top

Back seat

Some bumper and maybe a hitch eventually

33” spare on an Exogate

ARB said Light duty

For around 2-2.5” of lift and some rake what springs would I need? They sold me the light springs.

Give me the scoop gang -

Andy G

I had about every reasonable configuration you could have with the OME 933/942 HD combination. I don’t think the light duties will be enough with all the parts you described. The good news is that’s what spacers are for!

If you insist on having more spring go with the HD, but keep the LD and work it out just like you want. Several in the past ended up with 933/941 combination

With OME it seems to be all over the place as far as what they net.
On stock 4.0 TJ, soft top, no back seat, tire carrier:
Front 932x resulted in less than 2" . Adding 1.25 spacer lifted it .25 shy of 3"
Rear 942x resulted in a bit above 2.5ish ... my memory is vague on this one.

Others have claimed 2.5" with 932 + 10m spacer and 941
Then there is 3" claim with 933 and 942
Either some have no clue as to what they have mounted on their Jeeps, or EMU has so much variance. Either way addition of spacer is a must.

OME 2941 Rears, 2932 Fronts, stock bumpers, rear seat, hard top, no winch, picture is with 30" tires, currently running 31" tires on canyon rims.

And 1" transfer case drop :(. Working on that next year.

View attachment 367764

Hi, I am looking at doing the 2932 springs with 31's. Do you happen to have a photo of your jeep with the 31's?

Hi, I am looking at doing the 2932 springs with 31's. Do you happen to have a photo of your jeep with the 31's?

This is from tonight. Frame less soft top, no rear seat, 31's. I currently have no pictures with the hard top and 31's. Hard top goes back on in October.

Hope this helps!

IMG_1263.JPG