"Pacing myself" build

As LR so painfully reminds me, I can be entertaining as well.

Hey @lowranger, LOOK!

@bobthetj03 @lowranger OK we need more info. What happened here! You can't show that photo and not tell what happened.

I care to leave that day in the past my friend. It was an expensive lesson that led to completely rebuilding my front drive shaft and possibly led to the early demise of my clutch TOB.

Yeah, the crappy grill was half broken off as is, so I took a razor knife and cut the rest of it off, then hot glued the new grill on. Gutter guard from the local hardware store, $5.

Reactions: Alex01
I bet I'll be following suit sometime in the future. I try to avoid looking at mine in fear it will completely crumble.

I bet I'll be following suit sometime in the future. I try to avoid looking at mine in fear it will completely crumble.

It's only a matter of time. I've had mine off a few times while doing stereo mods, and it's stupid delicate.

Reactions: Alex01
Footmans loop on the passenger door that retains the door strap broke yesterday. One of the screws holding it to the door sheared off at the head. Took a left handed drill bit to it and got it out. Stupid little 10/24 countersunk Torx screw. Yeah, good luck finding one of those at the local hardware store! Found a Allen head that will work.