"Pacing myself" build

The hardest part is coughing up the 500 bones to get the parts. I'll try to document the chore for you Jeremy. AC is not only nice in the summer, but I found out this past winter it is also nice during the cold months to keep the dang windows from fogging up.
I’ll be watching intently from the sidelines and reviewing @MountaineerTom’s thread when the dreaded time comes. I don’t blame you for refreshing your heater core. If it all makes you feel better, a lot of people have a $500/month car 🚗 payment, and the cars are no fun to drive. Sad life.

After trying to get rear pinion seals on time for Moab I now have quite the surplus. I'll bring an extra spare to Moab and if nobody uses it I'll hand it off to @lowranger to give to you for your jeep.

Reactions: bobthetj03
I understand, I'm like the brown Santa. Everyone is glad to see him when he is bringing Jeep parts. So I'll be dropping off your springs and pinion seal. On the shipping slip, does it say drop off at work or home?

I understand, I'm like the brown Santa. Everyone is glad to see him when he is bringing Jeep parts. So I'll be dropping off your springs and pinion seal. On the shipping slip, does it say drop off at work or home?

Whatever is more convenient for you, Brown Santa!

Not yet. Had to overhaul our swamp cooler and get it working. Then had to get my daughter's swamp cooler going. Ugh!
I always find it best to wait until you actually need to use things to fix them :p

Just fixed the two sprinklers I hit with the lawn mower during winter this weekend myself. I really need to buy and install a whole house fan but I'll probably wait until August when its 1,000 degrees in the attic.

I always find it best to wait until you actually need to use things to fix them :p

Just fixed the two sprinklers I hit with the lawn mower during winter this weekend myself. I really need to buy and install a whole house fan but I'll probably wait until August when its 1,000 degrees in the attic.

Typically, I follow suit and would wait till it's 108* out, then try to fix it, but it's 10 years old and I knew I had my work cut out for me with rusted out pillow block bearings. I ended up having to cut them both off with a die grinder. Thankfully, my CO2 tank came to the rescue for me for supplied air to the grinder. Hoping to get one more season out of the ole rust bucket before buying a new one.

Reactions: Alex01
We adopted a new to us dog so Bella has a friend. He's a yellow lab mix and very full of energy! In preparation for dog transportation for the summer, I took the back seat out and re-purposed my Spidy shade TJ-Kini as a dog blocker of sorts. Might also double as a windjammer if I raise it up some more, but for now it's high enough I can still see the pups and doesn't impede my rear view.
20190514_143354.jpg

We adopted a new to us dog so Bella has a friend. He's a yellow lab mix and very full of energy! In preparation for dog transportation for the summer, I took the back seat out and re-purposed my Spidy shade TJ-Kini as a dog blocker of sorts. Might also double as a windjammer if I raise it up some more, but for now it's high enough I can still see the pups and doesn't impede my rear view.
View attachment 93789
No picture of the new pup!?!?!

View attachment 93789
Great idea!