"Pacing myself" build

Taking lunch break at the half way.

20190703_133300.jpg

Fort Bragg.

You will be very close to Uwharrie National Forest. Some good trails there. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to go yet.

And the Outer Banks aren't that far away, compared to your drive. LOL You can drive on numerous areas of the beach in the Cape Hatteras National Seashore, with a permit.

You will be very close to Uwharrie National Forest. Some good trails there. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to go yet.

And the Outer Banks aren't that far away, compared to your drive. LOL You can drive on numerous areas of the beach in the Cape Hatteras National Seashore, with a permit.

Wrong Fort Bragg. Opposite coast.

A question for ya Bob. When pulling with that size RV can you even tell that you're towing your Jeep? Right now we have a travel trailer but was thinking of buying an RV just so we can pull the Jeep with us.

A question for ya Bob. When pulling with that size RV can you even tell that you're towing your Jeep? Right now we have a travel trailer but was thinking of buying an RV just so we can pull the Jeep with us.

Yes, you know it's back there. It pulls it well though. Our latest trip was a 2hr. drive over some pretty windy mountain roads and steep inclines. I was able to maintain 55 mph up the grades with the V10 singing along. Factor in supplemental braking for the jeep in your cost, and a good tow bar setup. I picked up a Brake Buddy for the jeep via CL.

Reactions: Locky
What kind of mileage do you get with that thing towing the jeep? On the highway not hills lol. My guess is 6-7