"Pacing myself" build

And you’re already looking for a replacement

I'm expecting the worst, meaning my jeep will sit there for 2 weeks and they won't touch it in hopes they wait me out thinking I'll just take my jeep and go away. It's a pretty common tactic I've seen done on more than one occasion. I hope I'm wrong and they just make it right. Gearing a diff is a seamless operation, no drama, no noises, no clunks. I shouldn't even know they worked on it if it's done right.

I'm expecting the worst, meaning my jeep will sit there for 2 weeks and they won't touch it in hopes they wait me out thinking I'll just take my jeep and go away. It's a pretty common tactic I've seen done on more than one occasion. I hope I'm wrong and they just make it right. Gearing a diff is a seamless operation, no drama, no noises, no clunks. I shouldn't even know they worked on it if it's done right.

It’s such bullshit what shops get away with, but I digress to avoid a rant about modern culture. Bummed to hear your continued trouble, gotta get that fixed for TJ Fest!

Agreed, 4wpw did gears and a Detroit no spin on a Z71 I had 30 years ago, I took it back several times telling them it just didn’t sound right one year later it grenaded 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: bobthetj03
@Midnight LJR , I'm not sure how close you are to Citrus Heights, but could you or @Indy do a drive by if I don't hear from them by Friday to see if my TJ is just sitting in the parking lot out front, cause that's where I left it Monday?

Reactions: Alex01
@Midnight LJR , I'm not sure how close you are to Citrus Heights, but could you or @Indy do a drive by if I don't hear from them by Friday to see if my TJ is just sitting in the parking lot out front, cause that's where I left it Monday?

I could probably make that happen. It’s about 40 minutes from me but I have some errands out that way I could go run. I think the place I pick up metal from is over there.

I'm right next to Citrus Heights. Let me know when you want me to go check it out.

I'm sure you guys are starting to think, " This guy is OCD, hyper sensitive about this all!" You might be right, but I've owned this jeep for 15 years! I know what it sounds like, I know what it feels like, I know how it behaves! I'm not crazy about this, and I'm not asking the impossible!

I'm sure you guys are starting to think, " This guy is OCD, hyper sensitive about this all!" You might be right, but I've owned this jeep for 15 years! I know what it sounds like, I know what it feels like, I know how it behaves! I'm not crazy about this, and I'm not asking the impossible!
I don’t think you’re crazy at all. I’d be looking for a Rubi myself.

Reactions: bobthetj03
I can't recall an update on if replacing the condenser fixed the AC. Is it still blowing cold?