Pet Barrier Solutions?

Ron Hall

TJ Enthusiast
Most net pet barriers are made to fasten to adjustable head rests. When I hook the one I bought to the eyelets on the roll bar, fastening the lower hooks anywhere pulls it down too low. Has any found a good product to keep an exuberant lab in the back. ? I guess I could put some bands around the built-in head rest and fasten to them

There are a good number of leashes that clip onto a harness and into the seatbelt on the car. Find yourself an adjustable one and set it to just long enough to keep him inside the vehicle.

Reactions: Ron Hall and Jed57
There are a good number of leashes that clip onto a harness and into the seatbelt on the car. Find yourself an adjustable one and set it to just long enough to keep him inside the vehicle.
I could fasten one of the rear floor belts to the bolt with the male end. I have a kurgo clip for that.

99D16F2F-92F9-454C-8974-BEE2879E83E7.jpeg

Check out Dirty Dog cargo nets. I use their net on the back of my Lj and has managed to keep my two Akita’s in the back of my Jeep. They make a divider, not sure if it’s what you are looking for but they make a pretty good product in my opinion

Reactions: Ron Hall
Cutouts are marked. I didn’t cut them because we are not going to put the back seat or floor brackets in for the foreseeable future. The tredbed is held by Velcro.