Pray for Oregon

This is downtown Lincoln City! Gridlock on the 101 southbound, hwy is closed at Cascade Head now where it meets 18 through Otis.

There are police on PA’s driving around just yelling “evacuate now” to the public. People on horseback fleeing down the PCH through clouds of smoke!

View attachment 189122

Holy cow, we used to go there all the time, this is nuts!

Update, doing ok. Smoke levels are still extremely unhealthy and we have been stuck.
Fires are still spreading, family friend lost their lives. A 12 year old girl and her grandmother. Her mother is in the ICU.

They have been arresting people setting fires. It’s appearing there is going to be more to this story.

fires about 20 miles still from my place. Been helping as I can with those losing everything.

It’s pretty upsetting and sad. It will be even worse if this was done with intent. I don’t even have words if that proves to be the case.

Update, doing ok. Smoke levels are still extremely unhealthy and we have been stuck.
Fires are still spreading, family friend lost their lives. A 12 year old girl and her grandmother. Her mother is in the ICU.

They have been arresting people setting fires. It’s appearing there is going to be more to this story.

fires about 20 miles still from my place. Been helping as I can with those losing everything.

It’s pretty upsetting and sad. It will be even worse if this was done with intent. I don’t even have words if that proves to be the case.
Angry over the idea that these fires could have been intentionally set, but deeply saddened by the loss of your friends. Praying for the mother, and for those who know and love the family. It doesn't get much worse than what has happened to them...

Just talked to my friend in Oregon City. He said there are people there throwing fire bombs at houses and buildings to try and get the fire to spread.

That has to be a rumor. I can't believe someone would do that.

Then I look at all the looting and damage happening nationwide and realize people suck bad anymore.

Someone does that in our neighborhood and they wouldn't find a trace.

That has to be a rumor. I can't believe someone would do that.

Then I look at all the looting and damage happening nationwide and realize people suck bad anymore.

Someone does that in our neighborhood and they wouldn't find a trace.

Normally I would think so, but he said he witnessed it first hand.

Let’s see if the media reports anything at all.

I’m saddened for what you, your family and your friends are going through.

Hang in there and if there’s anything we on this site can do to help let us know.