Project 1-tons and 40s

Interesting.mated to the chevy auto?

Ax15 and atlas 4 speed have an ar5 bell housing there is a guy who makes flywheels and send harness out to Limewire to get a stand alone and program ecm then run a 6 guage cluster set set and kill all the harness l dont need its goin to be some work but worth it and cheeper lighter and better mpg then a 4.2 stroker

Reactions: Rickyd and Wildman
An Atlas swap, NICE! I'm Doing research too, as its something I'd like to tackle some day. I'd run an auto though. Curious how you're going to do the oil pan? Also like to see what you're doing with the gages. Standalone is probably the way to go, though I've had ideas of using the trailblazer dash pod in the TJ hole, but I've not done any measurements.

Cool Project

Reactions: Wildman
An Atlas swap, NICE! I'm Doing research too, as its something I'd like to tackle some day. I'd run an auto though. Curious how you're going to do the oil pan? Also like to see what you're doing with the gages. Standalone is probably the way to go, though I've had ideas of using the trailblazer dash pod in the TJ hole, but I've not done any measurements.

Cool Project

Use a 5 cylinder pan and pick-up then add a little to sump then pick up a 6 guage set and build a dash

Screenshot_20240630_133452_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240627_155953_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: Rickyd and Wildman
Ax15 and atlas 4 speed have an ar5 bell housing there is a guy who makes flywheels and send harness out to Limewire to get a stand alone and program ecm then run a 6 guage cluster set set and kill all the harness l dont need its goin to be some work but worth it and cheeper lighter and better mpg then a 4.2 stroker

Ok,the bellhousing from the 5cyl colorado/canyon 5 speed trans. Neat swap

Reactions: Wildman