Question about dual steering stabilizers

This thread got me to thinking about the various ways 2 steering stabilizers can be installed. Here is the method that should have been used in the original post:

1592582746676.png

I also found this:
1592582844124.png

I guess your options depend on your steering parts and your lift. Regardless, you shouldn't need 2.

This works for me, but it's just one double shock. Smooth sailing up to 95 mph with no handling issues. The coarse finish is not rust, for some reason I used hammered paint. I was probably socializing with Señor Cazadores at the time.

Front suspension.jpg

This works for me, but it's just one double shock. Smooth sailing up to 95 mph with no handling issues.
No doubt but dual stabilizers just aren't needed plus they just make the power steering system work harder. On a hot day when you're on a tough trail with lots of tight turns it could make the difference in an overheated power steering system or not. Mine has gotten hot with just the normal single stabilizer which is why I'm running an aux cooler for the power steering system.

Reactions: Chris
No doubt but dual stabilizers just aren't needed plus they just make the power steering system work harder. On a hot day when you're on a tough trail with lots of tight turns it could make the difference in an overheated power steering system or not. Mine has gotten hot with just the normal single stabilizer which is why I'm running an aux cooler for the power steering system.

But, but, but...the bling factor 🤣

Reactions: Jerry Bransford

Jerry, I have to confess. My Jeep and I are both retired except for going back and forth to car shows or an occasional two lane ride on a beautiful day. The underneath really needs washed in that pic.

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
But, but, but...the bling factor 🤣

I guess you're going to tell me you don't paint the steering and suspension components, wash and wax the inside of the wheels and put tire dressing on the inside of the tires. You probably don't even keep it in the garage with a fitted car cover over it either. What in the world do you think a Jeep is for? Running through mud and climbing rocks with your friends, laughing, carrying on and having a beer?.......Hey, wait a minute, That stuff will wash off won't it? DOH!

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Jerry, I have to confess. My Jeep and I are both retired except for going back and forth to car shows or an occasional two lane ride on a beautiful day. The underneath really needs washed in that pic.

I have a few friends from Rock Hill that do the shows here in myrtle beach. They've won at least 3-4 times with his wife's TJ and daughters Jk..

I have a few friends from Rock Hill that do the shows here in myrtle beach. They've won at least 3-4 times with his wife's TJ and daughters Jk..

Thanks, I've been asking around if there is a Jeep club in this area. I could make it to Myrtle Beach. There is a show in Concord NC next Sunday I'm getting ready for. It's a breast cancer awareness show. Probably 200 cars