REAL WORLD COMPARISON: OEM Anti-Sway Bar w/ Disconnects vs. Antirock Off-Road Sway Bar vs. SwayLOC Dual Rate Anti Swaybar System

Ditto

PXL_20240423_002541891.MP.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Jamison C and L J
I grew tired of the Anti Rock sway bar on road. I only put around 2-3000 miles on my LJ each year, but it was enough for me to decide to put the stock sway bar back on, especially since I might take it offroad 1-2 times a year these days. This Swayloc has me reconsidering!

Reactions: LONGJP2 and rasband
I grew tired of the Anti Rock sway bar on road. I only put around 2-3000 miles on my LJ each year, but it was enough for me to decide to put the stock sway bar back on, especially since I might take it offroad 1-2 times a year these days. This Swayloc has me reconsidering!

You won't be sorry. Arguably the best mod for the money.

Well good news! I ordered the SwayLOC yesterday to replace my Teraflex single rate s/t swaybar. I found a shop that is interested in the Teraflex swaybar so they are going to remove the Teraflex and install the SwayLOC. Best part is, they are going to cover the labor to do the swap because i'm giving them the Teraflex for free in return for installing my SwayLOC. I should have it all done next week after it shows up. My LJ will have SwayLOC up front and I just installed the rear Currie Antirock on it last week. Should be nice and stable offroad in the rocks.

Reactions: NOTNSUV and Mike_H