How does a Currie Antirock sway bar improve off road performance?

I totally get the benefit of the anti rock up front since the F stock sway bar is so stiff and disco'd forces the weight transfer to the tire in droop and effects traction to the other wheels. What I don't know is if the anti rock on the rear is worth the $500 sticker price since the stock sway bar is a smaller diameter then F. Stock and pretty flexy. For a mild build ( 4" SA on 33's)
@White Shadow 99 and anyone thinking about running the Currie in the rear on a mild build rig:

I would probably just run the front Currie and keep the rear alone. Ran that way for many rigs and many years. Only upgraded the rear when I went to the Rock-Jock60 1-ton rear because of physical size and fit. Otherwise, the stock is fine provided you have the correct links to attach the rear sway bar to the frame. These links will change length depending on the amount of lift installed and need to be the proper size for whatever height your suspension is at.

RR

In relation to the beginning of this thread where it talked about actual downforce of an axle when it is disconnected and articulated such that the spring is unhinged vs a Antirock at its maximum level of articulation. Wouldn't the Antirock as it approaches its limits be actively reducing the downforce of the tire due to the opposing force of twisting the bar? I would be curious to see what the contact weight of a dropping tire is between a disconnected axle and one with an antirock, at and close to the limits of each.
This is a rough calculation of the torsional stiffness of an Antirock. It’s about haLf of most spring rates per inch of travel.

240BC49D-ECD7-40C4-9E3E-C7CB25E28119.png