Recovery gear vs. security gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is whether you recognize it or not. People who just don't care aren't motivated to post that "I don't understand why" leftist drivel.

Don't take anymore pucks to the head, Dudley Do-Right.
I'm sorry me having a discussion with people and pointing out social differences in parts of the world seems to have struck a nerve with your insecurities 🤷‍♂️ Hope your day gets better lil fella.

Well I'll wade in here just for grins and giggles....

20-30 years ago I had no reason or desire to carry a gun when 4wheeling or camping or even when going to town. I grew up around guns so it wasn't like they were not allowed. But back then there wasn't any need to be armed unless you were going hunting or target shooting.
When I got out of the Army in the 90's my cousins who all lived in CA had concealed carry permits and honestly I didn't understand why. I didn't get my permit until about 10 years ago but IMO there is a reason to carry one now. And defiantly one to carry when out in the woods 4 wheeling.
I gotta say it's always blown my mind people's need to carry a gun in their car lol Don't get me wrong I think it's awesome that you guys are able to do it, it's just always interesting to see the contrast when it comes to what people are concerned about/need to be concerned about. Where I'm from just no one has a need for a gun in their car or really even thinks about it unless they're a big gun nut.

I have friends from Australia who don't understand the USA's gun culture either and we've had some interesting conversations about it. It doesn't make them a LEFTIST IMO it just isn't a part of their culture and I can respect that.

And while I can agree that many countries outside of the USA have a lot less gun violence it doesn't stop it from happening in many places. But that isn't what this thread is about.
For those who carry great and for those who don't fine by you also. Do I wish we were in a place where carrying a gun wasn't needed? Heck yes but that isn't the world we live in.

Well this thread is a shitshow.
My question is what's the difference between safety and security?

Status
Not open for further replies.