Replacement Halogen Bulb Suggestions?

I need to replace my headlights as well. Am I correct to assume the JK assemblies bolt right into the TJ wth out having to make modifications ?

Reading this thread I see 89grand said they are a plug and play but Vasg said you need a jumper I have a 99 TJ Sahara. Does anyone know if I need the jumper ?

I need to replace my headlights as well. Am I correct to assume the JK assemblies bolt right into the TJ wth out having to make modifications ?

It's a decent cheap upgrade if you're getting a good deal on the JK lights.
For a little more, you could do the Toyota light & harness upgrade.
After that, I would go with some Hella housings.
The good thing about all of these is you have more bulb choices.

I am going to replace TJ lights with JK lights. I assumed I would need to replace the complete assembly that holds the light in but after looking at some videos it seems like the JK lights fit into the TJ light assembly. Can someone who has done the swap straighten me out on this.

I am going to replace TJ lights with JK lights. I assumed I would need to replace the complete assembly that holds the light in but after looking at some videos it seems like the JK lights fit into the TJ light assembly. Can someone who has done the swap straighten me out on this.

Yes, it's just like the video. ;)
It's a simple swap, the JK light housing fits where the TJ sealed bulb sits.
No extra parts are needed to hold the JK lights.
You will need the plug adapters though.