Savvy customer service

Gollywomper

Professional pot stirrer
Supporting Member
Just got off a brief phone call with Savvy. I am guessing I spoke with Gerald. In regards to a solution of my Jeep sitting tall with 4” springs. Even 1.5 yrs after installing them I sit at 5” of lift. I won’t get into the specifics but once again I received outstanding customer service. He offered a solution that is above and beyond expectations. Can’t wait to get my order.
Another 👍for Savvy!!!!!

I should have given you my order number for ETA for my Savvy CA’s, Lol. It’s ok, I’ll patiently wait for perfection.

Maybe the stars aligned. I dunno. Lol. What ever happened I’m glad as it was a quality conversation the ended in a solution.

Just got off a brief phone call with Savvy. I am guessing I spoke with Gerald. In regards to a solution of my Jeep sitting tall with 4” springs. Even 1.5 yrs after installing them I sit at 5” of lift. I won’t get into the specifics but once again I received outstanding customer service. He offered a solution that is above and beyond expectations. Can’t wait to get my order.
Another 👍for Savvy!!!!!
What’s the fix I have the same problem with my lift put spring for a 4” and rides at 5”

I currently have the LJ springs on my rears. Possible they are causing my issue. So I ordered a set of standard 4” tj rears. Very possible that might bring the front down some.

The LJ springs are the "heavy duty" option for a TJ. Only for when there is a significant amount of weight in the rear (steel corners, swing out, tire, ect.). I had a customers TJ I had to add a 1/2in spacer to the LJ springs in the rear and use the max 2.0 valving. Still pretty soft riding.

What add-ons do you have in the rear? I'm guessing pretty light?

The LJ springs are the "heavy duty" option for a TJ. Only for when there is a significant amount of weight in the rear (steel corners, swing out, tire, ect.). I had a customers TJ I had to add a 1/2in spacer to the LJ springs in the rear and use the max 2.0 valving. Still pretty soft riding.

What add-ons do you have in the rear? I'm guessing pretty light?
Fairly heavy compared to the front. Swing out tire, 2 gas cans(one for gas other for storage). Hard top.
4 cylinder in front. Aluminum fenders. Steel bumper and winch.

I currently have the LJ springs on my rears. Possible they are causing my issue. So I ordered a set of standard 4” tj rears. Very possible that might bring the front down some.
Standby. Does this mean you may very soon have a pair of rear LJ 4” springs I can purchase? Dibs.

Another 👍for Savvy!!!!!
Uuuhhh...nobody ever questioned the actual performance on the phone....

It's the fact that getting them on the phone is lottery like odds.

Reactions: Gollywomper