Savvy (nonexistent) customer service

Then there is no issue with the Fox Savvy Tuned 2.0’s, bc I never got a response after two very nice inquiries. They still ride like shit though. No ill feelings toward them from me though. I like all the other products I’ve purchased from them, and the customer service always came through on the two other issues I’ve had.
Sorry about your experience with them, I should have included in that statement “for me”. I’ve never had to return anything, only a few exchanges for various shipping/packing issues.

Reactions: JMT
Sorry about your experience with them, I should have included in that statement “for me”. I’ve never had to return anything, only a few exchanges for various shipping/packing issues.
No need to be sorry. I still like Savvy. I just don’t know if I know the truth about the shocks I received from them.

Reactions: Irun and rasband
Time for a another shop to make good products for TJ’s and not have shit customer service.

It’s not that hard.
5odkam.gif

Last edited:
Welp I am in the pickle here guys.

1. Body lift and transfer case shifter was delivered to me in 5 days.
2. Ordered wrong thing, got cs response and cancelation confirm within 48 hours.
3. Rear set of control arms has been in "processing" status since the 9th.
4. Will be sticking with front MC set to piss off both sides.

So, which side do I join ?

Consumers should not have to settle for perceived deficiencies in service just because the product is good.

But it's where we are as a free market. People willing to get kicked in the nuts for a good product. It's really not up to the businesses to change, it's up to the consumers. So if *any* business continues to have success with lackluster customer response, it's because we as consumers let it happen.

No skin off my back, I'm probably gonna blow my wad on a johnny joint suspension setup.

Reactions: Weasellee and Zorba
"Warrior Women" lists it as well - and it too ships directly from Savvy. BUT - Amazon doesn't put up with any slop, so that would probably be the best way to buy one. If it doesn't show up or its fucked up, I deal with Amazon, not Savvy...

Or should I hold out for a Steinjager? ;) :D What's the story there? Sounds like a high end piano!
I got mine from Amazon about 1 year ago. Delivered quickly at that time.

Last edited:
I have more than once texted the number on the website and received responses from Gerald. I have also texted and received no answer. I’m so unbelievably happy with the quality of savvy products I’ve received that i have decided to deal with it. That said, someone needs to get in touch with you. Text that number. As far as i know it goes to the owners cell. No response, get squeaky

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
No issues from me with savvy either though all I have at the moment is their 241 shifter and body lift which were Amazon purchases I think.

Last edited:
Consumers should not have to settle for perceived deficiencies in service just because the product is good.

But it's where we are as a free market. People willing to get kicked in the nuts for a good product.
Posts like this infer all of Savvy's deliveries come with problems and that's complete bullshit. A small minority might but it's not the norm.

I have more than once texted the number on the website and received responses from Gerald. I have also texted and received no answer. I’m so unbelievably happy with the quality of savvy products I’ve received that i have decided to deal with it. That said, someone needs to get in touch with you. Text that number. As far as i know it goes to the owners cell. No response, get squeaky
Text...

https://bestlifeonline.com/store-with-worst-customer-service/
I don't know why everyone is complaining. Savvy didn't even crack the top 50.
That's interesting. Most of those stores in that list I always had good experiences with - although Walgreens, bLowes, and to a lesser extent, Homeless Despot have managed to annoy me on occasion.

Ulta is fantastic! I walk in, 5 beautiful, perfectly made up women all converge on me, I tell them what I need, and they lead me right to it! What's not to like?

Try again sweetie. Not my company.
I am not suggesting you do own Savvy, let's face it you should know whether you do or not. But it isn't 100% unreasonable that some people think you do.

The DnB profile for Savvy Offroad lists you as the owner... https://www.dnb.com/business-direct...2ba65cabe2cfea2183244a4ef3c.html#company-info

And there is a LinkedIn profile for a Blaine Johnson that somebody has set up which lists that person as the owner of Savvy Offroad... https://www.linkedin.com/in/blaine-johnson-3240a314

So, like I say, not an unreasonable mistake for people to make.

Reactions: Chris
That's interesting. Most of those stores in that list I always had good experiences with - although Walgreens, bLowes, and to a lesser extent, Homeless Despot have managed to annoy me on occasion
My local Lowe's has far worse service/help availability than my local Home Depot. I can't find anyone in Lowe's who is a former tradesman who actually knows anything about the products in their section. In fact it's hard to find anyone in Lowes working in the aisles, it seems they're all only working the cash registers and returns.

Posts like this infer all of Savvy's deliveries come with problems and that's complete bullshit. A small minority might but it's not the norm.
my post was more a generalization than anything, especially reading earlier posts about a-hole machinists tossing customers out but business not suffering. I've no experience with Savvy but their reputation is stellar and the products look fantastic.