Savvy off-road sold? (the unofficial Savvy customer support and Savvy rant thread)

No sir not that one the one he has next to it
The one that looks like this one,unless the man has m220 swapped his axle then ?
Screenshot (433).png

Reactions: TJ Starting
Rancho and Nth degree used to make them too.

Gotch i figured rancho but didn't see their signature red !
And "Nth Degreee" never heard of em till now sucks they dont make stuff no more,for the 30 secs of research i did seems like they had some decent stuff !

And "Nth Degreee" never heard of em till now sucks they dont make stuff no more,for the 30 secs of research i did seems like they had some decent stuff !

Nth was over engineered and needlessly complicated. We have better options these days.

Reactions: psrivats
Reactions: D's Jeep Wrld
It’s from rough country. I got it for $50.

With all these dam parts I bought I couldn’t get the Barnett rear diff cover I wanted.

Well for the moment you can get a front Dana 44 cover for the moment since they're a bit thicker which is what i did temporarily until i got one from Ruffstuff since i managed to dent that stock cover....Assuming you have a rear Dana 44
Or not and just run that skid....Or do both ?
just my 2 cents :D

I wasn’t into Jeeps back then, but their stuff was pretty cool for the time.

I haven’t seem one of those skid out in the wild, but I’m not sure of their utility. This is my driveshaft after 2-3 trails. You can see some damage on the yoke and straps, but much more on the shaft itself. A skid wouldn’t help there.

1703911247620.jpeg

My front DS is slightly better.

Reactions: JMT
I recently welded about 3/8" of material that had been ground away on the rocks back onto the rear axle housing.
View attachment 486546

This is effectively hard facing and will last much longer than what was there.

Yeah im gonna have to do so most likely and hardface my axle and just burn rod after rod to hardface the bottom with
That'll be a ways later though once i decide to either brace my axle for when i weld new brackets once i tear my stock ones apart..

Yeah im gonna have to do so most likely and hardface my axle and just burn rod after rod to hardface the bottom with
That'll be a ways later though once i decide to either brace my axle for when i weld new brackets once i tear my stock ones apart..

Don't over complicate it. A few minutes with a MIG and a grinder is all you need. And skip the truss.

I wasn’t into Jeeps back then, but their stuff was pretty cool for the time.

I haven’t seem one of those skid out in the wild, but I’m not sure of their utility. This is my driveshaft after 2-3 trails. You can see some damage on the yoke and straps, but much more on the shaft itself. A skid wouldn’t help there.

View attachment 486544

My front DS is slightly better.

Gotcha.....only if 44s were like 14bolts to where i can just bolt on a Guard 😉
If only someone made a skid that protrudes out to the u-joint kinda like what NextVentrure did !

Gotcha.....only if 44s were like 14bolts to where i can just bolt on a Guard 😉
If only someone made a skid that protrudes out to the u-joint kinda like what NextVentrure did !

Still a great way to rob ground clearance. You can't help yourself, can you? 🤣

Here’s what I see for the old site.

View attachment 486505

Must have taken a while to propogate, I still saw the old one when I posted but refreshed now. Probably the right move to avoid the confusion between the websites (and reduce the related repeated questions, speculations, emails and phonecalls). Interesting that it happened right before Jan 1 2024 :)

Reactions: Apparition