Show me your stickers!

Thanks Allen @AOR !!

_og6L3zLyYfcKCsHYHetiUlbQWAkdWxigoeTeEDNuOd10pyphcgJB4niSR9_c9q_6GpCuPqfaWZGeu4ETg=w1135-h638-no.jpg

Last edited:
I have a few stickers on my TJ but this one's my favorite... a friend made it for me right after getting my present Jeep as a replacement for my first TJ that was stolen. It's really a cool sticker, I can't believe he actually made it for me.

Somehow my first TJ became known as The Geezer Jeep. I have no idea how that happened. :p

CIMG3906.JPG

I have a few stickers on my TJ but this one's my favorite... a friend made it for me right after getting my present Jeep as a replacement for my first TJ that was stolen. It's really a cool sticker, I can't believe he actually made it for me.

Somehow my first TJ became known as The Geezer Jeep. I have no idea how that happened. :p

View attachment 15778
Watched a few silly youtube video's the other night to ensure that I was installing and operating my Trektop NX correctly and ran across a Bestop video with examples of all of their Jeep tops... Pretty sure I noticed this sticker before I realized who's Jeep it was lol

View attachment 15778
I love custom decals.

The round decal in the pic below is a custom one created from an actual photo of my Jeep.

decal.png

View attachment 15778

I love the bottle opener

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this one from Etsy.com, I searched Cubs decals and there is a variety to choose from. I'm not super thrilled with the quality of this decal so I may order a different black one. I'm gonna see how it holds up and go from there.