Show me your stickers!

OK ..totally confused over here...what do all those number mean? @Travis and @LCL-Dead
@LTTJ is spot on on the US Army job classifications. As for the USMC one's, I haven't got a clue

0311 - Regular Infantry
0331 - Machinegunner
0352 - TOW Gunner.

So basically I used a lot of big guns and missile launchers while I was in the Marine Corps. I'll have to snap a few pics of my minor sticker flair on my jeep at lunch today so I can edit this post to be relevant later on. :p

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and JP98
Do tool boxes count? I use an adhesive backed thin magnetic sheet from the hobby/craft store, apply the sticker to the adhesive, and then trace cut them out with a razor blade. This lets you apply or move "stickers" to any steel surface as you wish (tool boxes, bumpers, body panels, garage doors, refrigerators, etc).

20170727_160853_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes! I'm considering replacing the stock silver declas on my Jeep to Hawkeye gold. I think that would look pretty awesome.

I think that would look awesome! I saw a guy recently with a Hawkeye tire cover that looked sharp. There seem to be a surprising number of Hawkeyes in Texas, including my dad who moved here for work and never left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run no spare, but I have seen a couple of Hawkeyes tire covers and they do look sharp. There is a place here in town that makes custom vynil decals & wraps, he said he could do the stock emblems in Hawkeye gold. I have been pondering for a couple months now as I have more pressing issues with the Jeep.

Iowa fans travel well and there seems to be lots of transplanted Iowans all across the country. Once a Hawkeye, always a Hawkeye.

I run no spare, but I have seen a couple of Hawkeyes tire covers and they do look sharp. There is a place here in town that makes custom vynil decals & wraps, he said he could do the stock emblems in Hawkeye gold. I have been pondering for a couple months now as I have more pressing issues with the Jeep.

Iowa fans travel well and there seems to be lots of transplanted Iowans all across the country. Once a Hawkeye, always a Hawkeye.
Gold on black @Travis it would look fantastic.!! (remember how good a Golden Eagle looks)...bite the bullet and just do it.:thumbup:

I totally agree it would be cool...and you have a great starting point with HRNT...How hard can it be ? lol

View attachment 20389 I want to put this on my jeep but it's just a sticker :( thinking it will ruin after the first rain. Wonder how I can protect it?.
Either buy some clear vinyl from a hobby store and cover it with that after you apply it, or get someone to print you a vinyl copy of this. I bought my wife a color changing coffee cup once that had this on it once you placed hot coffee in it. I'm glad you posted this, I need to buy her a replacement. One of our kids broke it recently :(

Reactions: Kathy