Show me your TJs

Its 2002 tj, reassemblying alone, small yard or garage would be great. Working on driveway every kid every middle aged men asking question about car, standing-smoking near me while me working on car really pisses me off. I never approach to persons car if i dont know them.

IMG_20200428_234312.jpg

IMG_20200808_140313.jpg

IMG_20200216_090505.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: TJ Starting
Hello, new here. I brought home my second TJ this week. An ‘05 Sport 4.0, auto, Dana 30/44. Totally stock except for a leveling kit and transmission fluid cooler. This one’s staying that way too. I also own 2 CJ-7’s that I’m slowly turning into 1 good one.View attachment 198458
That truck looks like an old 20 ton from the army. Turbo and a long massive supercharger
I think you’re right lots of interesting old trucks at these rural fire departments.

'03 Rubicon. The to-do list is growing... shocks, tires, I'd like different wheels but not sure which ones, flat fenders... Like I said, the list is growing. But, with the help of the kids the done list is growing, too. Track bar, steering stabilizer, tune up, lug nuts, brakes, exhaust... all worth it though.

20200829_101733.jpg

'03 Rubicon. The to-do list is growing... shocks, tires, I'd like different wheels but not sure which ones, flat fenders... Like I said, the list is growing. But, with the help of the kids the done list is growing, too. Track bar, steering stabilizer, tune up, lug nuts, brakes, exhaust... all worth it though.

View attachment 198569
I *LOVE* that color!

Reactions: Rick Flair
This is my 2000 mostly stock TJ that I picked up about three weeks ago. I removed the jugs, replaced the headlights, added some interior aesthetic stuff, and had a new windshield installed today. I have no major mod plans (so far) but on deck are new wheels, new tires, and probably different bumpers. Maybe a repaint because she's full-on Monet.

Photo Oct 25, 3 50 55 PM.jpg

99 TJ with 2.5 spring lift and 1.25 BL on 31's. Future plans are speratic. LOL I was going to do sliders/steps next but then I bought some LED headlights. :D I plan on doing 32's eventually.

My dream and I will do it if the right deal comes my way is, to change bigger axles with lockers and 33 inch tires. Just a dream right now though. :D
F5727D58-437C-4DA2-8D4A-D02DB191AD7B.jpeg