Snatch block recommendations?

dam i can't remember which but someone has snatch blocks in the closeout section like 70% off list.

i just saw it the other day while searching shock hoops, and almost tossed it in the cart. it's was like 7.50$ IIRC. if i can relocate it i'll post it.

Ordered.

Screenshot_20200914-152049.jpg

Screenshot_20200914-152032.jpg

Damn @Garza, may want to post these in an entirely new thread. You’ll probably have them all sold out in a day at this rate 🤣

order placed - I did have trouble making payment, though. I kept getting "no shipping options available for your address" and "no payment options available for your address" in three different browsers and an emailed invoice straight from TRE.

order placed - I did have trouble making payment, though. I kept getting "no shipping options available for your address" and "no payment options available for your address" in three different browsers and an emailed invoice straight from TRE.

Yes, the site has some serious issues I’ve noticed.

Reactions: Apparition and L J
Screw that website. I dont need that frustration in my life. Been trying for a while to take my credit card. I guess my Jeep will be 8lbs heavier from now on.

• Wow
Reactions: L J
Don’t pay through the website directly, it doesn’t work. Use the PayPal checkout option. That’s what I had to end up doing. There are issues with the payment processor for onsite payments.

Reactions: L J
Screw that website. I dont need that frustration in my life. Been trying for a while to take my credit card. I guess my Jeep will be 8lbs heavier from now on.

I ended up using the black Debit or Credit Card button and it went through but like Chris said any of the Paypal checkout options should work.

tre.jpg

Reactions: Apparition