Starting over: A lightweight Rock Crawling Daily Driver

IMG_2486.jpeg

Another daily driver mod, I got a killer deal on a scoshe magic mount for 6.50 at my local homedepot!

Well, @mrblaine gave it to me, and I'm only passing on the "WTF Love" since my Atlas has the changeable speedo gear now... :ROFLMAO:

image.jpg

Well regardless it was greatly appreciated, now once I go to a sssye, it’ll be as easy as reprogramming everytime I change tire size and or gearing. I also prefer the accuracy of the speedo healer compared to just doing a new speedo gear!

Well, @mrblaine gave it to me, and I'm only passing on the "WTF Love" since my Atlas has the changeable speedo gear now... :ROFLMAO:

Yes and no, yes it has one, no it doesn't work the way you think it should. If you require a larger gear, then you have to insert the gear into the housing, bring it up behind the drive gear on the tail shaft, hold the shaft in place and stab it with the sender housing. Half the time you miss, the other half of the time it works for awhile and then falls off because you didn't get it stabbed all the way.

We don't even mess with the gears. Whatever came on the sender gets used and we correct the speedo digitally.