Starting over: A lightweight Rock Crawling Daily Driver

I need to weigh mine when it's ready. Truck stop would be a good quick trip for the gear break in.

Anything I can think of to eliminate might eventually only add up to 100lbs after a lot of work.
View attachment 531634

How many milwaukee pack outs are you carrying? Are the mtrs heavier than say a baja boss or Cooper?

Time to bust out the hole saw and make some light weight speed holes in panels!

Reactions: Blake Stamper

How many milwaukee pack outs are you carrying?

The only time my PackOut stack is in the Jeep are when I drive the Jeep to work and also need to move my tools around. I can't think of a more expensive and space inefficient way of permanently storing things in a Jeep. 😉

The only time my PackOut stack is in the Jeep are when I drive the Jeep to work and also need to move my tools around. I can't think of a more expensive and space inefficient way of permanently storing things in a Jeep. 😉

😄 Im kidding with the packouts.
I don't use them either. With 2 kids in the lj, I have to get creative with packing and those pack outs aren't it.

Tool bags for the win!

You rig might be heavy but it's balanced!

Reactions: CMBD and jjvw
IMG_2516.jpeg

Got a set of bed tred for free off of a buddy, not sure if I like it, I think I might put my carpet back in and give it to my brother since his carpet is in a lot worse shape than mine

Nothing crazy here in Boise but just like an hour away is the owyhees and there’s plenty of very fun trails out there

Let’s do that. Let me know when y’all have a run or we can get a forum run together. I’ll keep an eye over here and check the ID regional thread.

And for those who don’t know, headlights from an fj cruiser bolt right into a tj, converting the headlight to an h4 bulb, and the price is ridiculously affordable, it was 24 dollars from my local Peterson toyota for two housings, bulbs and upgraded wiring harness.

And for those who don’t know, headlights from an fj cruiser bolt right into a tj, converting the headlight to an h4 bulb, and the price is ridiculously affordable, it was 24 dollars from my local Peterson toyota for two housings, bulbs and upgraded wiring harness.

FJ40, not FJ Cruiser. But yes, that's generally the deal.

Man these have gotten cheap now!

Reactions: Blake Stamper