Starting over: A lightweight Rock Crawling Daily Driver

It’s that beautiful farelead, should’ve never taken it off 😉

😂 I could have went on campus to re powder coat it but man I really just didn’t want to deal with them since it’s been such a hassle to get in there to powder coat my tailgate tool setup so I got a new one for like 50 bucks. You just buzz off the pealing powder coat and spray paint it?

Reactions: Blake Stamper
😂 I could have went on campus to re powder coat it but man I really just didn’t want to deal with them since it’s been such a hassle to get in there to powder coat my tailgate tool setup so I got a new one for like 50 bucks. You just buzz off the pealing powder coat and spray paint it?

Ya haha it’ll do for now until I buy another f55 one

Reactions: The4bangertj
73942122452__98E81298-E949-4B68-B050-54D7F0ABB6F7.jpeg

Well, I’ve been driving around all day and I got a p0133 cel, looked under the Jeep and sure enough it has two brand new looking o2 sensors, they appear to be ntk sensors, any idea on causes?

I also finally got some of those mirrors that @jjvw and @JMT are running, I have the day off tomorrow so it’s gonna be a wrench day and hopefully a light wheeling day….

I had to adjust mine a few times to find optimal. I ended up with them more inboard than I expected, presumably because of the convex surface.

Reactions: Blake Stamper
image.jpg

More weight reduction funness, pulled the rear seat and placed a cargo rack up there, not sure if this is going to be the long term solution I’m wanting but it was just sitting around, man alive I forgot how heavy the factory rear seat is… aswell as the doors, I pulled them off for the first time and I’ve never had full doors on a tj before, after taking them off today I’m strongly considering buying a set of ucf aluminum half doors and selling the full doors

Reactions: CMBD