Suspension refresh

This is the exact build I want to run when I get the $ for the springs. You'll be fine with stock stuff for just a 1" lift. Doubt you need adjustable arms. I would just rock the Crown stock replacements (I have these now) . I'm using both Moog and Detroit Axle stuff and have been pretty happy with both (I don't beat on my rig though, I just DD it).
That's what I figured, but dumb questions asked now avoids dumb mistakes later! The 6 P's!! Thanx for the feedback on the Detroit Axle and Crown.

That's what I figured, but dumb questions asked now avoids dumb mistakes later! The 6 P's!! Thanx for the feedback on the Detroit Axle and Crown.
Prior proper planning prevents piss poor performance.
7 Ps? :)

Moog has always done me right.

Reactions: Fonz54
I've done searches on this, and don't really see a definitive answer...

I'll keep it short: Next year, I'm going to install the H&R springs, either Rancho or Bilstein shocks, and 31x10.5R15 tires on stock wheels. I also want to refresh the suspension components.

I "assume" that stock spec suspension components are all I need with the H&R springs...

I "think" I need upper and lower control arms, along with new swaybar links - front and rear. Swaybar bushings have already been replaced. Steering "seems" to be fine, not planning on touching it at this time, but I'm getting clicking from the swaybar links at the very least.

1) I'm thinking Moog all around, but saw "Detroit Axle" on Amazon. Good, bad, indifferent? Other makes I could/should consider?

2) Should I be looking at anything else? What about bump stops with the H&R springs? Stock OK, or no?

3) Good source for replacement bolts if I need them?

1. Moog
2. Nothing else at stock height
3. Your local hardware store grade 8

• Love
Reactions: Fonz54 and Zorba