Things I've learned since being on the forum

11. I need to move somewhere with mountains.😒
You know it doesn't take a lot to challenge you.... And what I mean is you don't have to live in the Rockies to get out and have fun in one of these.

That being said..if you ever go out west and see the Rockies and Utah and so forth ...let alone the Sierra nevadas and the Rubicon trail, And then there are places like Johnson's valley that take it to another level...

You would just be amazed at what some of these people on here wheel in ... Both the beauty and extremity of the terrain is just astounding.

Don't feel like you're getting left out... there is beauty all over this country and your state is pretty awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: tworley
It did great for a little 4 banger, but F&R ARB's and 4:88's and 33's helped out a ton

View attachment 126589

View attachment 126590

View attachment 126591

View attachment 126592
Every time I see a thread with a 4-cylinder that someone trail rides... I think of dirt bikes and how the smaller displacement and lesser torque 2-stroke bikes are far more effective off Road in technical terrain then the big 4 strokes...not only are they light and agile but what is super important is the power doesn't break the rear wheel loose.

One of the saving grace features of the inline 6 is it is tolerable on the road and it also does very little wrong off road... Smooth tractable power is invaluable.

You know it doesn't take a lot to challenge you.... And what I mean is you don't have to live in the Rockies to get out and have fun in one of these.

That being said..if you ever go out west and see the Rockies and Utah and so forth ...let alone the Sierra nevadas and the Rubicon trail, And then there are places like Johnson's valley that take it to another level...

You would just be amazed at what some of these people on here wheel in ... Both the beauty and extremity of the terrain is just astounding.

Don't feel like you're getting left out... there is beauty all over this country and your state is pretty awesome.
Lived south of I-12 my whole life, love the people, culture, and landscape. I wasn’t necessarily referring to wheeling. Just love the mountains.