Things you dislike on TJs?

11560.01.jpg
Chrome, UGGHHH Yes. Mine has the chrome bumper and around the lights and I grumble at it every day. Money can't come fast enough to replace them. Had chrome inserts as well but I pulled them off within hours of owning it

why not prep the bumper or anything chrome and spray paint it black, that's what I would do. not my jeep but you get the idea

Reactions: Stanley
To each their own, but I am not a fan of Angry Eyes, neon color accents or chrome finishes. Other than that, anything is game in my opinion. One thing that always makes me cringe is people who drill into the body to attach lights and other accessories. As if these things didn't already rust fast enough!

I have to defend my snorkel. After seeing many splashing water up and hydro locking I have been successful in not doing so. These mud and water holes up here are killers. Usually you are in them for a very short time. It has worked so far to me while for others not so much. I have had water up over the air box when going into the water several times and no problems with the one I have installed.

rraider.jpg
13891886_10205512633575065_6108016155702112036_n.jpg

Reactions: Awdel Martinez
I don't know about you guys, but I don't like my Mother-in-law in my jeep! She complains too much! [emoji23] lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Too funny. my Mother in law now has a 2016 JK that she drives more than her lexus. Liked mine and the one I built for her grand daughter.

Reactions: brown_mule
its not a real 4B without a snorkel Chris! haha :p

here's somethings i don't like.

* yep, standard ghey chrome bars hehe.
* lowered TJs with bling rims.
* large rims with low profile muddies, lame.
* TJs covered with stoopid stickers.
* pod filter on a TJ
* twin locked on 35+ TJ owners who still cant wheel for sh!t
* Jeeper whos TJ is all built up, but he don't own 1 tool.. but that's none of my business.

I'll give you that, a 4BT deserves a snorkel, I agree!

IMO, lifting and huge tires just for an "aggressive stance" is about the most ridiculous thing one can do. But again, have at it, it's your money.

I'm starting to come to term with this. If I could do my TJ over I think I would have just kept the 2" OME lift and 31" tires.

I was actually thinking about getting halo headlight for mine nothing super fancy just a basic blue halo. Seems all of you dislike them so I might get disowned now haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one will disown you, these are just our own personal opinions. Trust me, I don't mind what the next guy does to his Jeep, it's all about personal taste. I think this thread is to just sort of find out what some people like and dislike.

Don't base your mods off what other people like or don't like, all that matters it that YOU like them.

Reactions: _Bet_ and UpperMI
Too funny. my Mother in law now has a 2016 JK that she drives more than her lexus. Liked mine and the one I built for her grand daughter.

My mother-in-law has only been in my jeep once, and complained about how high it was (it's stock height) and how it didn't have a lot of room. I told her, but your "car" can't go where my jeep can go! Lol! Besides that, she's alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro