Things you LIKE about TJs

Love mine best jeep built in my opinion and i have had a few

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

IMG_2700.JPG
I like that TJ's are versatile enough that the wife agreed one would make a good back and forth to work vehicle. Super easy to park and zip around town. Parts are easy to get and places like this are full of knowledgeable people to look to for advice if needed. And as mentioned many times above very easy to work on, which I have been doing a lot of lately.

B

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I agree with everything mentioned above. I am about as far away from being a "wrench guy" as you can get! I've always taken my vehicles to a mechanic, even for the most basic maintenance. However, since I purchased my TJ, I've actually tried to do things myself. So far so good! This is the perfect vehicle to learn on ( thanks in large part to YouTube). Everything is accessible and you can easily find walk through directions on the net! Love this thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMT and BigWheel88
The list of things we love about our TJs will grow when they finally reveal the JL.

Oh, I can tell. I was checking out those spy shots the other day, and I just don't like what I see. It's not the worst, but it's losing a lot of the classic lines I think.