JKs: Things you dislike about them

New from Quadratec: Rear Tire Relocation Kit
i-sDJmPQP-M.jpg

Reactions: johnny deeker
The way they look(I just don't see a wrangler/jeep in it).

Also, just the fact it has another generic v6(a,mini van engine at that). Just not having that iconic i6 4.0 just puts me off, not to mention this [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
I definitely agree with a lot of what's been said in this thread, but this one is personal. Someone might disagree with me, but I hate the JK door handles.
238431-add3.jpg

If the rest of it weren't enough, this alone is a deal killer.

I definitely agree with a lot of what's been said in this thread, but this one is personal. Someone might disagree with me, but I hate the JK door handles.
View attachment 46670
If the rest of it weren't enough, this alone is a deal killer.

What don't you like about it? Didn't XJ Cherokee have similar handles, although more rectangular?

2007-JK-2-door-hardtop.jpg

Jeep_Wrangler_2004.jpg

The biggest thing I dislike about the JK by FAR is the number of straight lines and 90 degree angles (or close to). The TJ pictured shows just how many more straight lines the JK has. The hard top, the hard top window, the door frame, etc.

The rounded lines of the TJ make it a much more aesthetically pleasing vehicle to me. It also makes it look far more active than the JK. Straight lines make it look stodgy and inflexible. The curves on the TJ make it look athletic and like it's going places.

View attachment 46850

View attachment 46851

The biggest thing I dislike about the JK by FAR is the number of straight lines and 90 degree angles (or close to). The TJ pictured shows just how many more straight lines the JK has. The hard top, the hard top window, the door frame, etc.

The rounded lines of the TJ make it a much more aesthetically pleasing vehicle to me. It also makes it look far more active than the JK. Straight lines make it look stodgy and inflexible. The curves on the TJ make it look athletic and like it's going places.
The designer only used a pencil and a ruler lol

Reactions: CybrSlydr