Traded the TJ

K

KMG

My mistake was stoping to look at a new Tundra double cab 4x4 Limited TRD. Unfortunately my cancer has returned which means several driving trips to MD Anderson 10.5 hours away. The timing and price were right ($40,500 for the Tundra minus $15,000 for my TJ).

I sure have enjoyed this forum and I plan on continuing to participate even if I am Jeepless. Thanks to all.

My mistake was stoping to look at a new Tundra double cab 4x4 Limited TRD. Unfortunately my cancer has returned which means several driving trips to MD Anderson 10.5 hours away. The timing and price were right ($40,500 for the Tundra minus $15,000 for my TJ).

I sure have enjoyed this forum and I plan on continuing to participate even if I am Jeepless. Thanks to all.
Never a mistake as long as you enjoy it! Always positive thoughts...

Reactions: Lucee and KMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will start waving at Tundras! Best wishes and get well.

Reactions: Mike_H and KMG

Go kick that cancers A$$ and then come back! Prayers for you......

Reactions: Squatch and KMG
I can’t see driving a TJ that far very often. The Tundra will be much better. I think they’re awesome too. Sounds like you got a very good deal. I hope you withstand the treatment well. God bless and I pray you get through this quickly and and it’s a success.

Reactions: Squatch and KMG
Rooting for you to kick that cancers ass and run it over with your new tundra.

Reactions: KMG and AndyG
God Bless my friend! When you beat this, we will be expecting another Jeep in your driveway. Get the LJ, they are awesome.

Reactions: KMG and Squatch

Our thoughts are with you, remember you are never alone!

Reactions: KMG and Squatch