Tummy Tuck Question

So I have a dilemma, I have been told that when you are at a high suspension lift and do a nearly flat tuck, you have problems when rotating the pinion up so high, also will have some issues with exhaust hitting? I plan to do 3.5" springs, (currently on 3"), jb conversions SS SYE 1310 style, tom woods DC driveshaft, savvy control arms, and a UCF ultra high clearance skid. Do you guys think ill have any problems with that much of a tuck on 3.5" of SL? Forgot to mention I also have a 1" MML and 1.25" BL.
Well, it sounds like you are all setup, except perhaps the rear upper and lower CA's, which you did not mention having. You need them for sure.

I had 3" SL, 1.25" BL, 1" MML, Rear adjustable CA's and went for the Savvy MUA with JB SS SYE and Adam's DC DS. Was it work? Yeah. Was it worth it? Yeah. I didn't want to do a half tuck. IMO, if I was going to dig into it that far and spend $1600 doing it, I was going to spend the little bit extra to deal with the problems and get all the inches I could get.

My only problems were the outer C's on the Savvy MUA, the rear JKS trackbar would not work except by sacrificing a lot of my wheelbase, so I cut a notch out of the gas tank crossmember and got a Core 4x4 Tier 4 TB. The best one to get, however, and the only one I would get now, is the Currie TB. Exhaust had to be re-routed and it's still touching the shock body and TB at full stuff, so I will be going back. Jeep drives like a dream and it was all worth it.
DC100897-97F3-4745-8E30-D838435390CC.jpeg

Well, it sounds like you are all setup, except perhaps the rear upper and lower CA's, which you did not mention having. You need them for sure.

I did mention above that I will be going with savvy control arms, the set of 8. So you say no for the jks trackbar, currie it is then... I probably forgot to mention that I will be going with the savvy gas tank skid so i should gain an inch of clearance from that, do you think I would still have problems with that? Also if I remember correctly there are two types of currie rear track bars, the TJJ and TJS or something like that, should I use stock mounts or get any brackets and such?

I got my tuck flat. I did some messing around with my track bar mount to get it to a point where I knew it was not going to contact the gas tank. I cycled the suspension. Ended up cutting some notches from the spring perches in the rear to clear the shocks. The exhaust on my Jeep just barely clears the skid plate. And I didn’t modify it at all. I just modified the hanger. I look at Jmt’s build and idk how I got away with only a quarter of the problems he had. It’s gonna be different for everyone depending on what u got. I got a 3 inch lift and As flat of a skid as you can get.

5D40B86F-6C1F-4313-B29F-124B46DA3F2F.jpeg

775AA07F-B5D3-43D7-9211-64CE080A1062.jpeg

7B742993-642E-4472-9B9B-4C42CC654F52.jpeg